T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
And then there's my situation. I ordered from a dealer that I trust on eBay and paid full price for it, $850. He is guaranteed to have his the 19th and will ship it overnight so that I have it the 20th. On the one hand, I have to wait a bit longer for mine than the rest of you, but on the other hand, it's just a week away now, and I know the exact date I will get mine. No complaints here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Why ebay?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 8/5, no charge showing up, no text or status change. Since I'm working this weekend and every day next week, I need something to make me look forward to next week. At this point I just want to see some action.

Posted via the Android Central App

You NEED something to look forward to next week?

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
This is getting to be BS now! I ordered on the 4th, black. Still have not got the text regarding being prepped to ship this weekend, and I log into Tmobile and still says order processing and hasn't been shipped yet. I guess it doesn't matter if you order early or not. I wonder if something is messed up with my order. of course they have no problem taking my cash. If my card wasn't charged I'd just cancel and go into the store and pick one up.
Patience. I just got the text a few minutes ago. You'll get it

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Be careful trying to cancel.

Last February, I pre-ordered a St Edge. A few days later, I ordered a second one and actually got it the very next day. I called to cancel my pre-order which hadn't shipped yet and they said they would cancel it. They shipped it anyways. Never believe what the CS rep says on the phone. Never.

Did they charge your card twice? I paid a lot of money for this device and I would be really ticked if I don't get it by the 19th because of some incompetence. How can it be people ordering days after me are getting their tracking info and I have nothing? What a waste this was to pre order.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Did you read the thread? TMO has always shipped pre-orders long before the release date. People are basing expectations on what TMO has done in the past and phones being received early. Everyone knows the release date and if phones are received before release date, it is a bonus, but previous history has shown there is reason to expect to receive them early.
Entitlement

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Did they charge your card twice? I paid a lot of money for this device and I would be really ticked if I don't get it by the 19th because of some incompetence. How can it be people ordering days after me are getting their tracking info and I have nothing? What a waste this was to pre order.

Where does the incompetence come in to play? It's been long rumored that there really isn't an "order" that tmobile HAS to follow (or is following) when it comes to preorders online. In store seems to be different as they have only a set amount of each phone and color that they get. There are people here and at Reddit that ordered only days ago and have received their prepping for shipment notification.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded via JoD and a transaction came through my bank account from T-Mobile about an hour later for $0.00. Is this the same thing as being "charged" or does that always happen immediately after upgrading with JoD?
Did you do your order over the phone? Many times they do a verification on a credit or debit card with orders. For JOD you don't have to pay anything up front.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, they charged me twice. I ended up keeping both phones which I am sure is what they were hoping for by sending both orders and not cancelling one.

T-Mobile does not ship in the order received. I found that out with the S7 Edge. I was able to go online and order an S7 Edge days after my original pre-order and get it the very next day when people who ordered before my original pre-order were waiting for weeks after. There were plenty of others who got theirs way before people who ordered before they did as well.

It will be the same with this phone as well.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing here. People who ordered blue now are getting shipping ready. knowing my luck I'd get it AFTER the 19th while everyone here has theirs before :(
Until someone posts that their phone has left Lexington, KY, then we are all in the same boat. If your card has been charged, then you are in the same position as everyone else. Having a tracking number on a Saturday means nothing if the package isn't out for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.