T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes, they charged me twice. I ended up keeping both phones which I am sure is what they were hoping for by sending both orders and not cancelling one.

T-Mobile does not ship in the order received. I found that out with the S7 Edge. I was able to go online and order an S7 Edge days after my original pre-order and get it the very next day when people who ordered before my original pre-order were waiting for weeks after. There were plenty of others who got theirs way before people who ordered before they did as well.

It will be the same with this phone as well.

So you mean it could be after the 19th before I get my phone even though I ordered on the 4th?????

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Entitlement

It's not entitlement when many people have been with tmobile for many years and tmobile has shipped early for pre orders for years. It is an expectation that tmobile set. Things do change though, maybe it will not be tmobiles policy moving forward. We just don't know yet.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Until someone posts that their phone has left Lexington, KY, then we are all in the same boat. If your card has been charged, then you are in the same position as everyone else. Having a tracking number on a Saturday means nothing if the package isn't out for delivery.
Exactly. Even the packages scanned will still be sitting there and not moving until they have a full shipment scanned.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
How long did it take you guys to get a text saying it's shipped? All I got was the text yesterday morning talking about packaging my order

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
It's not entitlement when many people have been with tmobile for many years and tmobile has shipped early for pre orders for years. It is an expectation that tmobile set. Things do change though, maybe it will not be tmobiles policy moving forward. We just don't know yet.
Its possible that Samsung made it like this

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Was charged yesterday. Can't find a UPS tracking number via reference or My UPS. Nothing new on my T-Mobile account. 8/3 + Black Onyx order. Didn't get a text about it shipping, so I figured they didn't get to mine yet.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Until someone posts that their phone has left Lexington, KY, then we are all in the same boat. If your card has been charged, then you are in the same position as everyone else. Having a tracking number on a Saturday means nothing if the package isn't out for delivery.

It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Which this system is stupid then. What if they run out of stock and here I am ordered before most others and I get stuck on backorder?

Exactly. This is my first tmobile pre ordered. I always just walked in to tmobile and bought my phones on release day. I wanted the phone early this time so tried pre ordered. If we get them sometime next week I'm good.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.
OK but as far as delivery time, it means nothing on a Saturday. T-Mobile has the next 24-36 hours to apply shipping labels for shipment. A shipping label today or a shipping label on Sunday evening would still be the same thing.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know if Samsung or one of the other programs will backup and restore home buttons of websites from your old phone to your new one

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

This! When you train people to expect something, you can't blame them for calling foul when it suddenly changes.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Right now on my Note 5 I have a handful of websites that I created some buttons on my home screens for some websites I frequent I was hoping to be able to just move those to the new phone when I get it

luckydwg

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Charged yesterday for black onyx now just waiting for my shipping notification. In California.

Posted via the Android Central App

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got this text from T-Mobile this morning. So there is finally some action lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2650.jpg
    2650.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members