T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.
If they create the label today, the leaving will update the tracking. I have a feeling the phones are at the UPS hub in KY and have been there waiting for confirmation to send them out.

Normally a label created today wouldn't ship out until Monday. If they have been held at the Lexington, KY hub, which I think they have been, UPS could easily do the shipping tonight and tomorrow, since all carriers are shipping.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Could be. Samsung could be pissed about the all the early shipping when they advertise a certain release date and now trying to put an end to it.
It could be other carriers asking Samsung to make them wait longer. If other carriers are waiting until the agreed upon wait time and TMO ships early, I can see Verizon and AT&T complaining to Samsung about the agreements between manufacturers and carriers.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Why ebay?

Because I'm cheap and it was less expensive this way. By getting it through T-Mobile, I would have paid the $849 plus taxes and I think something else but that brought it up close to $900. Getting it this way, through a dealer that I trust, I'm not paying taxes on it.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It actually DOES mean something. And that's that it's not being prepped. A shipping label has been generated and is waiting scan by UPS. It's the same for anything I order online. It takes a few hours to show up.

I could be wrong, but if you got a UPS tracking number, and a UPS Premium Member, you can delegate your delivery time, some around a two hour target. As I said, I can be wrong.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Right now on my Note 5 I have a handful of websites that I created some buttons on my home screens for some websites I frequent I was hoping to be able to just move those to the new phone when I get it

I saw a video on Pocketnow I believe. He used Samsung's program, but I forgot what it's called. Smart Switch I believe. All his apps transferred over into the same folders and said his everything transferred just like it was on the Note 5. So I'd assume that if you use that it would put everything as you had it on your Note 5. He connected the phones through the OTG dongle included in the box. He said to have both phones charged first as the Note 7 will charge the Note 5 through the connector and it took a couple hours for the entire transfer to happen.

qb175

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you read the thread? TMO has always shipped pre-orders long before the release date. People are basing expectations on what TMO has done in the past and phones being received early. Everyone knows the release date and if phones are received before release date, it is a bonus, but previous history has shown there is reason to expect to receive them early.

Ookkk. People are bugging out over this ****e. Lame.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Haven't received the shipping text nor have I been charged because supposedly it is on backorder. At least that matches the status I'm seeing online. Though the texts I'm getting are saying they can't process the payment on my card... which makes no sense.

PartiallySAPBackOrder is the status on my order. Rep confirmed I would get it by release date... this is so annoying. I placed it on 8/6, I shouldn't be on backorder.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I saw a video on Pocketnow I believe. He used Samsung's program, but I forgot what it's called. Smart Switch I believe. All his apps transferred over into the same folders and said his everything transferred just like it was on the Note 5. So I'd assume that if you use that it would put everything as you had it on your Note 5. He connected the phones through the OTG dongle included in the box. He said to have both phones charged first as the Note 7 will charge the Note 5 through the connector and it took a couple hours for the entire transfer to happen.
I know smart switch and gclou move apps. I didn't remember them moving Web pages that you create buttons for on the home pages. Not a big deal at all. I'll be cleaning this one up probably today removing what I don't want so tat the backup restore puts just what I want on the new Note 7

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just messaged tmobile about why I didn't get a text or anything and here is their reply after they checked my order.
Why are people so impatient...you guys will eventually have your phone but hassling tmobile won't bring it to you any faster...just a waste of time.....go out and enjoy your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow