T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Every time I've tried that, they put me off one day. I have the main hub and 19 other hubs and UPS stores within 21 miles of me. So we are covered up with locations.

Every time I've looked at it when it has always shipped, it gives me a new delivery date of the next day.

I live in a small town with only one hub. Maybe since everything gets routed to that location only instead of dispersed between several hubs it makes a difference. Or I could have just gotten lucky. No clue really. :confused:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I live in a small town with only one hub. Maybe since everything gets routed to that location only instead of dispersed between several hubs it makes a difference. Or I could have just gotten lucky. No clue really. :confused:
That is a possibility, because it is there anyway.

Packages come to the airport (which my hub is literally across the street from the airport on the back side) then they go to the main hub, then are sent to the individual hubs. I know of at least 3 shipping hubs within 20 miles of me and there could be more. Those are just the ones that I've seen the location myself.

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 234956Got the text yesterday. JOD for one coral blue and one black onyx. Got my tracking number which shows it has left the distribution center but still will not be delivered until the 18th.

This looks accurate to me because I've had it happen to me in the past, this is what happens:

1. The device(s) are scanned

2. They sit at a warehouse for a day

3. The actual shipping to your state or area takes another day

4. Once it gets to your city (say the shipment lands in your city today) it won't be unpacked and taken to the correct local shipment center until later that day or night

6. The package will go out for delivery the next morning

This whole process can eat up a few days! I know we have overnight shipping but I don't think it matters because we aren't paying for the overnight shipping. Also I think T-Mobile or Samsung is making sure these devices don't get to customers too early.

I fully believe almost everyone will get their devices on Thursday which sucks but some people could them by Wednesday evening...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Still weird. I have always made changes after it actually ships with no issue. Maybe quality over quantity when it comes to hubs in certain locations.
Well it could be the number of hubs here and the steps it has to take to get to my shipping hub. Also my actual hub doesn't open to the public until 12. So that could have something to do with it.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Well it could be the number of hubs here and the steps it has to take to get to my shipping hub. Also my actual hub doesn't open to the public until 12. So that could have something to do with it.
Yeah, maybe the 12pm opening is the issue. Mine opens at 9am, stays open until 8pm for will call. My closest one is about 20 minutes away, not bad, but in 2018 a new one is opening about 3 minutes away. That will be very convenient.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Here is their reply. Does this sound like BS?

Awesome, thank! I found your order that was made on 08/04 and it is all set and ready to ship out right around the launch date! The earliest we will ship devices is 8/18. You will see a text message come in sometime this week to confirm this. As I said earlier, these text messages are rolling out randomly for everyone who ordered this device. Rest assured, the order has been placed and is set to ship out on time!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

My hub has weird hours for the public. It's open 8:30-11 am. Then it opens back up from 3:00-4:30 pm. Something like that anyway. Again, I live in a small town though, so I doubt many people pick up items there vs having them shipped to their house. I think it mainly just opens for people who missed deliveries that require signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.