T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
How do u look up your order of UPS with no tracking number.

Track be reference, enter your phone number for which the Note 7 was ordered as reference number, leave the dates as is, choose destination zip code and search. If there is any shipment from T-Mobile or label created it should show up.

As of now nothing shows for me.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Nobody likes Tattletales!!
I could understand other carriers getting upset over this. Since we aren't dealing with contracts, I could see Verizon et al saying "we are supposed to wait until the agreed day to ship and TMO is using this to try and get our customers instead of waiting until the contract date to ship".

Many people have talked about how they wish they could switch from Verizon to TMO because TMO ships early, but they just don't have good TMO coverage in their area.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I always do UPS hold at the receiving hub (not store) and never ever had to pick up next day. It always said pick on the same day of delivery. But yeah you will know the pick date when you try to put a hold and doesn't hurt to keep an eye on what date it says for pick up as it could be different for different folks depending on the ups center I guess.
If you request it BEFORE it is on a truck or getting on a truck, lile if you request it before they get it, then yes, no delay, as they have instructions for it before even getting it... Only if they HAVE it does it cause any delay, bc they have to remove it and rwplace it (that generally involves the delay)

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Alright I might be just making it up when I told T-Mobile shipped S7 edge on Saturday,. Ups label created on Saturday, ups picked it up on the weekend, and many people got delivered on Monday since T-Mobile shipped the S7 edge with overnight shipping for pre orders.

We haven't seeing anyone with overnight shipping post tracking info here so doesn't matter for this release as of now.

Either way cool every one entitled to their own opinion.

I had the same thing happen with my S7 edge. UPS does ship on Saturdays, especially something that's is overnight for Monday delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know they processing but im not buying that people are getting shipment info right at this moment...I feel theres trolls
Well TMO sent text to many customers. As soon as the label is printed for their phone, they can get a tracking number from UPS My Choice, before it is scanned, before the label is put on the box.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I've tried right when it has loaded the plane for two day delivery. It always gives me the third day as my new delivery date so I never do it.
They usually explain that to you (or every time I requested it) at the time of your request... If you do it on a website, there will be notice of a delay, if indeed there will be... You should be i formed through the process, so you know what to expect by completing the request

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing happen with my S7 edge. UPS does ship on Saturdays, especially something that's is overnight for Monday delivery.

Yeah I know some people just refuse to believe even though we come with actual data and facts. It's not that we are saying it will happen this time also 100% but based on past there is a good chance the same thing can happen.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Strangely with my Amazon Prime I've gotten Sunday deliveries with Friday ship dates.

Yep Amazon has deals with USPS for Sunday, Saturday delivery...so something ordered on Friday night with Amazon prime can be got on Sunday heck even Saturday if the item is in local Amazon warehouse.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I went to check my order status and it says it can't find my order now!! Trying to chat with a rep now.
Wow, ur order seems to be having some issues... Can't be aure if they are real issues or not, but if I were in your shoes, I would prob raise some hell too... Well, I would prob be doing more than that... Sorry this is the way ur experience is going... It is usually not like that for the MASS majority

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just received this text from T-Mobile. It's for my wife's Coral Blue. UPS shows no info yet

Attachments

• 3370.jpg
    3370.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 74

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Tmos distribution center is in Lexington also, though, isn't it? So it could go from Tmo at Lexington, to UPS hub at Lexington, then out to customers.

I hardly think they would be shipping all of their phones to a hub in Lexington. Whatever warehouse T-Mobile is using to receive these into is obviously in Lexington, as others pointed out. They will create UPS shipments from this warehouse. They will probably ship from the Lexington warehouse to the nearest UPS hub to the delivery address, then go out on a truck from there for delivery.

Ashley03cali

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Sign up for UPS My Choice, get the app. When there is info for your shipping address entered in their system, you can get push alerts from them.

Like I said, my Thursday shipping didn't activate a text and email from them the right way. I did get an email when it was scanned into the airport in TX, getting ready to go. The previous four activities didn't generate a text or email. I did get a push notification when I got the app.

Also when it was delivered, I didn't get an email or text from UPS like I normally do, but the app gave me notifications.

I understand what your saying just logged into ups my choice. Still nothing for my address

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. This is where I was looking yesterday but every option is already turned on except for the Annual Privacy Notice, so I should be getting all notifications as far as I can tell. Weird
Try using a desktop or the desktop view on the browser and then profile and each line.

Also is your wife set up as the primary account holder? That could make a difference also.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So I watched the T-Mobile unboxing which was pretty cool. But I scrolled down to the comments and at the top was a question about shipping.
And there response was not shipping till the 18th.

Attachments

• 1454573696.jpg
    1454573696.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 46

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I hardly think they would be shipping all of their phones to a hub in Lexington. Whatever warehouse T-Mobile is using to receive these into is obviously in Lexington, as others pointed out. They will create UPS shipments from this warehouse. They will probably ship from the Lexington warehouse to the nearest UPS hub to the delivery address, then go out on a truck from there for delivery.

That's essentially what I said? From Tmos warehouse in Lexington, UPS picks up and takes to the UPS ship center in Lexington. From there they get loaded onto planes for further distribution/delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49