T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Alright I might be just making it up when I told T-Mobile shipped S7 edge on Saturday,. Ups label created on Saturday, ups picked it up on the weekend, and many people got delivered on Monday since T-Mobile shipped the S7 edge with overnight shipping for pre orders.

We haven't seeing anyone with overnight shipping post tracking info here so doesn't matter for this release as of now.

Either way cool every one entitled to their own opinion.

No you are missing what I said. I wouldn't be surprised at it happening with carriers shipping out pre-orders.

I said it makes me think the phones were shipped from Samsung to UPS that are pre-order phones.

I said I could see the UPS shipping on Saturday for pre-order releases for Monday delivery. I was saying the fact yours was shipped on Saturday and delivered on Monday, even confirmed more what I was thinking.. UPS and FedEx have the phones for the carriers and they do all the shipping processing and it makes sense about the Saturday ship and Monday delivery also if they are shipping from KY.

I think you didn't understand what I was saying.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No you are missing what I said. I wouldn't be surprised at it happening with carriers shipping out pre-orders.

I said it makes me think the phones were shipped from Samsung to UPS that are pre-order phones.

I said I could see the UPS shipping on Saturday for pre-order releases for Monday delivery. I was saying the fact yours was shipped on Saturday and delivered on Monday, even confirmed more what I was thinking.. UPS and FedEx have the phones for the carriers and they do all the shipping processing and it makes sense about the Saturday ship and Monday delivery also if they are shipping from KY.

I think you didn't understand what I was saying.

Ah cool

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Tmos distribution center is in Lexington also, though, isn't it? So it could go from Tmo at Lexington, to UPS hub at Lexington, then out to customers.
I don't know of their center is there or not. There has been talked that carriers have temporary warehouses they rent for a few weeks for new releases like this.

If that is also true, it would make sense for them to have those warehouses near the shipping hub of the carrier they use.

Last edited:

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and he said mine should ship Monday or Tuesday even tho I didn't get a text yet for my shipping number.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I could understand other carriers getting upset over this. Since we aren't dealing with contracts, I could see Verizon et al saying "we are supposed to wait until the agreed day to ship and TMO is using this to try and get our customers instead of waiting until the contract date to ship".

Many people have talked about how they wish they could switch from Verizon to TMO because TMO ships early, but they just don't have good TMO coverage in their area.
Oh I totally get it... Just jabbing bc I am on TMO and don't want them messing with my program... Nothing personal, just business... Haha

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
More people getting tracking # good sign

As i said everyone go out and have a nice weekend. Everyone who got charged will have tracking by weekend ends. How do I know? No I don't have inside info but that's how retail system work and also by past orders. They don't charge you until they are ready to ship. So I'm going to take a break for now and have some fun outside. Will come back once I have some tracking info.

Have a good weekend everyone.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't know of their center is there or not. There has been talked that carriers have temporary warehouses they rent for a few weeks for new releases like this.

If that is also true zit would make sense for them to have those warehouses near the shipping hub of the carrier they use.

Hhhm, I was always under the impression they had a permanent warehouse there in Lexington.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Tmos distribution center is in Lexington also, though, isn't it? So it could go from Tmo at Lexington, to UPS hub at Lexington, then out to customers.
I just looked at a label for shipping something back to TMO. It is going to 4280 Samuel Blvd, Mesquite TX. I just did a Google search and that shows at TMO, the map here shows it is next to a UPS also..
b0683d7976efdea5cd7a5ebe109f7fe9.jpg

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I could understand other carriers getting upset over this. Since we aren't dealing with contracts, I could see Verizon et al saying "we are supposed to wait until the agreed day to ship and TMO is using this to try and get our customers instead of waiting until the contract date to ship".

Many people have talked about how they wish they could switch from Verizon to TMO because TMO ships early, but they just don't have good TMO coverage in their area.
I am SO GLAD my TMOUS coverage is excellent and FAST

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They usually explain that to you (or every time I requested it) at the time of your request... If you do it on a website, there will be notice of a delay, if indeed there will be... You should be i formed through the process, so you know what to expect by completing the request
That is where I always do it is on the website. But like I said, pick up is done at the main hub here, so it could be because they have to send it back to the main hub.

I've tried it on the website several times when I get shipping notification and it is the night it ships, for 2nd day delivery. I go choose to change it to hold and it always tells me it will be an extra day, so I never choose to do it. I haven't tried to do it calling UPS, just through my account on the Web.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hardly think they would be shipping all of their phones to a hub in Lexington. Whatever warehouse T-Mobile is using to receive these into is obviously in Lexington, as others pointed out. They will create UPS shipments from this warehouse. They will probably ship from the Lexington warehouse to the nearest UPS hub to the delivery address, then go out on a truck from there for delivery.
The UPS United States hub is also in Lexington. If I ship something UPS from Alabama to Florida, it goes to Lexington KY first.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I've tried Tmo's site as well. Yeah she is primary, I would think there would be a way to allow notifications for other lines as well though. Oh well!
There is, bc I have dine it before... Call tech support if u can't find the way via website... They will modify for you

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I understand what your saying just logged into ups my choice. Still nothing for my address
Well mine on Thursday night didn't even have the label created until after 8 pm Thursday night. It was strange all around. That is normally too late to be shipped out that same day. It depends on the center and when they do their last pick up or if it was taken to a main hub that still has more going to the airport.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've tried Tmo's site as well. Yeah she is primary, I would think there would be a way to allow notifications for other lines as well though. Oh well!
For orders there might not be unless it is added to notify your line at the time. I turned off all notifications for the others, but when my sister got a phone last year, we somehow had her receive the text on shipping (I still got the text for her phone also). Now her getting it might be something we did in the store for that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.