T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and he said mine should ship Monday or Tuesday even tho I didn't get a text yet for my shipping number.
I hope that's the case for me. But I would like to have a tracking # so I can use my UPS account to have them send to the store by me.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents
Well to be fair, you say everyone is trolling that posts info you don't have, about everything in this thread.

How many posts have you called troll posts on this thread?

They don't all get done at once and there are 4 major carriers. Labels have to be printed and scanned. It isn't instant for all orders the minute they start processing.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents
Also everyone doesn't have a charge. Jump on Demand orders aren't charged anything.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Wow, ur order seems to be having some issues... Can't be aure if they are real issues or not, but if I were in your shoes, I would prob raise some hell too... Well, I would prob be doing more than that... Sorry this is the way ur experience is going... It is usually not like that for the MASS majority

Yea I will wait until during the week if it isn't processed Monday I will raise a stink about it. I wasn't happy with the 20 dollar fee they charged to order it in person, but if I'm losing the watch promotion on top of it because of their incompetence then I might switch carriers on them eventually and cancel my order. Something funky is going on because i have not got these texts, my parents have not got the text as well, and my dad received no email as well.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you select special delivery options tou can get that to happen... I just think that typically it won't unless you mess with the options (and pay for it)
Right.. We were taking about after it has shipped. For me changing it after it ships changes the date, for others it doesn't change the date.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That is where I always do it is on the website. But like I said, pick up is done at the main hub here, so it could be because they have to send it back to the main hub.

I've tried it on the website several times when I get shipping notification and it is the night it ships, for 2nd day delivery. I go choose to change it to hold and it always tells me it will be an extra day, so I never choose to do it. I haven't tried to do it calling UPS, just through my account on the Web.
Just for future reference, u may consider calling, in addition to website (I do both, mostly to make aure we are looking at the same things and someone is not giving me bad info) bc sometimes the info at the center can updated further than what is on the website... If this is the case, either you can have access to more options, or possibly steer clear of unexpected turns/events... And not that this happens often with UPS (mine anyway - talking to you Stafford TX), but if you get someone cool, they can manipulate things a bit, thay u normally wouldn't get on the website...

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Latest from facebook T-force : Nope, the order looks great. :) And also, you did ask about shipping dates, and I wanted you to know that no matter when we get those messages about the order being packaged, none of the phones will leave our warehouse until the 18th, Thursday. Your order has overnight shipping, so you should be the proud lessee of a Note 7 by Friday. :) *JessicaB

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Good, glad that was cleared up. With Samsung saying they has to get my phone from TMO and Samsung wouldn't be sending it and you saying what you did, really makes me think UPS is handling the processing. It is UPS planes so they can say "we will process and ship Saturday and deliver Sunday" if they wanted to do that.

If UPS is processing it or even if TMO has a warehouse next to UPS (seems they might on TX) TMO has a big contract with UPS, so I can see UPS doing things they don't normally do even for just regular business customers.

It is probably easier for UPS to do all this on Saturday, because then it isn't a sudden large level of shipping during their regular shipping days. For UPS, Saturday is probably the best time for them to do pre-orders. I don't remember who AT&T uses, but it's FedEx and UPS here basically, so they would both be doing a lot of extra work for one or two carriers and the weekend is probably best to get it all done.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ur sure that it is under your line, and not your wife's, that you are looking at... It may be referring to notifications for the primary acct number... Sometimes u have to enable notifications on secondary lines... But again, if u can't find it, try desktop site or tech support

Oh also.. If he did both phones on one order, that could be it.

TMO said if multiple phones were on one order, it wouldn't ship until the order was complete. Any back orders would delay the entire order.

I read the other day on TMO's site where they said to do individual orders for each phone, so if one was delayed, all wouldn't be delayed.

s2kmafia

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope I do not get screwed. I originally pre-ordered the first day and yesterday I received a message they couldn't process payment because Chase Bank thought it was a fraudulent charge/denied payment. I had to call in, they cancelled the order and completed another pre-order for me.

Shipping date still shows 8/18-8/19. However I have not been charged yet or received texts/emails. I have called and contacted through online support - all i'm told is it will be charged when ready to ship and that it will be in my hands by 8/19.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
With everyone else getting their info and all it seems like something is screwed up with mine. FML lol. I think I'm just going to go buy it in person. How many days does it take for the money to get put back in my charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma