T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you select special delivery options tou can get that to happen... I just think that typically it won't unless you mess with the options (and pay for it)
Well we are talking about regular shipping here, not paying for extra things. It seems shippers will do some things on days that aren't regular shipping days and it gets treated like a Monday through Friday. It seems like they are doing that with phone shipments for TMO. They have let them ship for TMO on Saturday on the past.

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
More people getting tracking # good sign

As i said everyone go out and have a nice weekend. Everyone who got charged will have tracking by weekend ends. How do I know? No I don't have inside info but that's how retail system work and also by past orders. They don't charge you until they are ready to ship. So I'm going to take a break for now and have some fun outside. Will come back once I have some tracking info.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Now of I can just get my info. I don't know yet when mine is shipping since it is being sent to me by Samsung but Samsung has to get it from TMO.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot please!!
9bb34bcc0f9a9ce84754fed66255854f.jpg

I cropped out the tracking number.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
With everyone else getting their info and all it seems like something is screwed up with mine. FML lol. I think I'm just going to go buy it in person. How many days does it take for the money to get put back in my charge?
So you've been charged and you are freaking out over not getting a text about packaging?

Refund back to your card/bank can take up to 7 business days.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I wonder what could have gone wrong with my order. I paid in full my card was charged yesterday as well and I got nothing while others already have a tracking number.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hope that's the case for me. But I would like to have a tracking # so I can use my UPS account to have them send to the store by me.
Do you have UPS My Choice? At a point soon, you can get the info in My Choice. Anytime you have something shipped to your address, it will show up in My Choice.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Latest from facebook T-force : Nope, the order looks great. :) And also, you did ask about shipping dates, and I wanted you to know that no matter when we get those messages about the order being packaged, none of the phones will leave our warehouse until the 18th, Thursday. Your order has overnight shipping, so you should be the proud lessee of a Note 7 by Friday. :) *JessicaB

Posted via the Android Central App

Dude wtf! Sounds like some BS, at least I hope so. Jessica's a real debbie downer, going out of her way to crush dreams!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So you've been charged and you are freaking out over not getting a text about packaging?

Refund back to your card/bank can take up to 7 business days.

I also logged onto my TMOBILE account and it still shows processing while others here their phones are ready to be shipped and they ordered after I did. No way I get this by Tuesday if my order is even processed by then.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just won't be home to sign. I work during business hours and don't want someone to steal my package either if they leave it on the porch when no one is home.
With My Choice, you can say no one has to sign and you can out instructions in there and it carriers over for all deliveries until you remove it.

You can put the instructions, "leave in the red garden shed in the back yard behind the lawnmower" and they will.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I also logged onto my TMOBILE account and it still shows processing while others here their phones are ready to be shipped and they ordered after I did. No way I get this by Tuesday if my order is even processed by then.
Mine still shows being processed too. I got the charge.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been charged and the only additional info I have received is a text about packaging which means nothing. My account shows being processed and that's it.

If I don't get a tracking number by Sunday night and then wake up Monday morning and people have phones out for delivery and still have nothing, then yea, I may be a little salty. Until then, everyone is in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.