T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I ordered same date,same,color, also from New York, card was charged but haven't received any texts about packing nor tracking ????????????

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is an issue yet for him to worry about. Someone has to be the first order to get a tracking number and someone has to be the last. And there are a lot of people in between the first and last one else processed.

I know he is complaining and panicking from the time pre orders went live. Many of us tried to say everything is good if you got charged but he doesn't listen and just panics, keeps talking to reps even though they give him the same info etc. He isn't going to cancel anyway. At this point I'm wondering if he is just messing with us lol.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
At least you got the stupid text. I have not got it and I have not got no tracking or anything. Last time I pre order. I will be livid if I miss out with the Samsung watch promotion because my shipment gets here late.
You should be fine with the promotion. I bought my Note 5 on release day and sent my info in about a week later, I got the promotion.

Now, they are dividing this up with 3 choices. You may not get the one you want first and may have to choose another. Also Samsung said I'd they run out of items, they will give $100 credit with Samsung.

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I guess they don't process the order in which they were recieved? I ordered 8/4 at noon, black, and see people who ordered days after me getting theirs processed already. Does the computer just randomly pull up orders?
I don't know how they pick the ones in what order. But they are still working on them. It hasn't even been half a work day yet.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I messaged tmo on twitter about my notification issue and the rep also reiterated (without mt questioning ship dates) that the Notes would not leave warehouse until the 18th. But that makes no sense because people are getting tracking numbers, and once a tracking number exists, UPS wants to get the package. I don't think they would avoid picking packages up for 5 days?
No you get a tracking number when you create the label. Now people have a program and inter the info and it assigns and creates a label to ship out. You can do that at 8 am on Monday morning and it will show "label created" until UPS scans it in the evening when they pick up all the shipments for that business.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the hub in Louisville?
Yeah I just found that out. I knew it was in KY and when people were discussing this the other day, someone told us about a friend that works for a company where these carriers rent these temporary warehouses

TMO has some kind of distribution center on Mesquite TX also..

Last edited:

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
You should be fine with the promotion. I bought my Note 5 on release day and sent my info in about a week later, I got the promotion.

Now, they are diving this up with 3 choices. You may not get the one you want first and may have to choose another. Also Samsung said I'd they run out of items, they will give $100 credit with Samsung.

That 256 gb micro sd cost more than a $100

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
No you get a tracking number when you create the label. Now people have a program and inter the info and it assigns and creates a label to ship out. You can do that at 8 am on Monday morning and it will show "label created" until UPS scans it in the evening when they pick up all the shipments for that business.

Right, that's my point! they pick up the same day, they don't wait 5 days like Tmo is claiming will happen by saying nothing will leave until the 18th (despite tracking #'s going out today).

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Everyone post there location and color

I order 8/3
onxy black
Location new York
Card charged & received packing text

Ordered: 8/04
Color: Black Onyx
Card charged, recieved packing text, no tracker email

No big deal though all my computer parts came in today so I have something to look forward whether my note 7 comes early or on street date.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ordered: 8/04
Color: Black Onyx
Card charged, recieved packing text, no tracker email

No big deal though all my computer parts came in today so I have something to look forward whether my note 7 comes early or on street date.

I'm in FL too ordered same day as you. Nadda here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon