T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the hub in Louisville?
I just looked at another shipment I had from TMO, it came from Louisville

Where did we get they would come from Lexington? Someone said a while back that is where the phones come from.

So the TMO center and the world hub are both in Louisville, which still makes sense for what I said about UPS possibly processing and holding them like the other member said about his friend's job.

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
But why wouldn't I get the text about them packing them over the weekend? I have 456 notifications and always get them from Tmobile including the day I ordered they sent me a text to confirm it. So far nothing now which is why I'm a bit worried something is screwed up.
Everyone didn't get that text.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
No, if you did not call in, it remained the same
For orders that were placed after TMO changed it.

I did a pre-order last week and they weren't charging for those pre-orders for JOD. There have been a lot of pre-orders through JOD that ordered after TMO changed requiring a payment for JOD.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Right, that's my point! they pick up the same day, they don't wait 5 days like Tmo is claiming will happen by saying nothing will leave until the 18th (despite tracking #'s going out today).
Right yes, that isn't normal but sometimes it can be a day or two between creation of the label and shipping.

TMO is just going to keep saying the 18th even if your tracking number says it is delivering on Monday and it was scanned as shipping and is in the air headed to your state lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
How can you order the 10th same color as me and it's ready to go? I ordered the 4th!

No idea honestly. I'm sure there's a method to T-Mo's madness that I'm unaware of. I wouldn't start worrying quite yet though. Still plenty of time to get info before launch day. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday is when I'd worry. My label could've been created and sit that way for days before moving on. UPS doesn't show any info at all so they haven't gotten anything yet.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How can you order the 10th same color as me and it's ready to go? I ordered the 4th!
You need to stop and think about this a minute.

If there are 10,000 to process, then either one person will put the info in UPS.com for the label and tracking number or they will have like 5 people dividing it up and they each have 2000.

Susie Q might have the first 2000. John Doe that has order # 2001 to 4000 will process the info for UPS for order 2001 before Susie gets order # 103 even looked at yet.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yea I will wait until during the week if it isn't processed Monday I will raise a stink about it. I wasn't happy with the 20 dollar fee they charged to order it in person, but if I'm losing the watch promotion on top of it because of their incompetence then I might switch carriers on them eventually and cancel my order. Something funky is going on because i have not got these texts, my parents have not got the text as well, and my dad received no email as well.
Yeah, I was gonna mention a possible threat of jumping ship to another carrier, but I would have to be REALLY mad, and actually considering it (no empty threats)... How long have you been with TMO (family account)?? They have always treated me well and rectified LOTS of issues with me due to my tenure with them (or at least they make it seem like that, but I buy it)... If you let them know your issues, and can't satisfy your inquiry, that may be the route you need to take to have them keep you as a customer (maybe)... But honestly, I just think their system is wacked out (always has been like this for pre-orders, and that part sucks) but if they tell you that things look cool on their end, I would trust them, until it is obvious that it wasn't, and then move forward with your complaint...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Right, that's my point! they pick up the same day, they don't wait 5 days like Tmo is claiming will happen by saying nothing will leave until the 18th (despite tracking #'s going out today).
I think that is all they will say until they actually ship. I think they just will not say earlier until they start shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed