T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well the thing is, TMO is saying pre-orders will be there by the 19th. They may ship them tonight but there could be a few that have issues they need to clear up that don't ship until Wednesday.

This is why TMO won't say they are shipping earlier than the 18th even if you call Samsung about shipment on Monday, with your new Note 7 😆
Yes all fine there are 90℅ of the people like me who ordered within minutes and we also don't have tracking. He ordered on 4th, doesn't have tracking yet which is fine as many of us still don't have.

He should panic or start to worry when 90℅of the people here get tracking info and he doesn't have one.

He just keeps harping on his order is still sitting on processing state, guess what everyone's order is in processing state.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
We been with them for 10 years now. Which is what ticks me too is some 20 dollar fee for processing the store charged me and didn't waive.
Oh, they WILL drop the fee... Call them back, and throw all THIS at them, and ask them hiw they can justify an "assistance fee" when you cannot even follow your own transaction, and the whole pre-order process has been a hectic-nightmarish headache for your every waking moment... Ask them if thay is how they spell $20 assistance... Like you said 10 yrs... You have been with them for 10 years and never had this level of frustration for an experience that is supposed to bring you excitement and pride in being a tmo customer... Keep escalating for supervisors (if needed) and they will drop that fee... Way before u even get that far I would imagine...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes all fine there are 90℅ of the people like me who ordered within minutes and we also don't have tracking. He ordered on 4th, doesn't have tracking yet which is fine as many of us still don't have.

He should panic or start to worry when 90℅of the people here get tracking info and he doesn't have one.

He just keeps harping on his order is still sitting on processing state, guess what everyone's order is in processing state.
That is what I tried to explain earlier..

If they are processing today, they aren't going to be finished in 5 minutes and some order has to be that last to be finished.

I'm sure this is an all day process to do today and it might even take today and tomorrow.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to wait until Monday and see what happens. IF I have no tracking info yet I'll have my mom call up while I'm at work Monday and raise hell with them because they took my money out yesterday. Depending on what they say I'll decide if I want to cancel or not and wait a couple weeks and go to the store. I still wonder if the store did something funny because the staff there are always busy because it's the only store in town and they're not very friendly. I'll probably drive 30 miles and buy it at a different location too.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I think he is borrowing trouble that isn't there yet.

The card was charged, everyone isn't getting that processing text and if several people are processing these orders, which I'm betting there are several.. It isn't going to go in the order of putting the info in the UPS program by:

Order 1
Order 2
Order 3

Only one person could do the orders and processing if that was the case.

There are people here that have posted they didn't get the "we are processing" text but they got a text with a tracking number now.
Someone just needs to look at his account and give him some peace of mind... I agree thay thinhs are probably ok, but their customer service doesn't seem to be cutting it with him... Someone oight to be able to tell him the right thing, that allows him to believe his account/order is ok, or provide a reason (that he can accept) as to why he isn't receiving updates (granted he could be the lat one in line, but due to his order placement timing, that shouldn't be the case)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Someone just needs to look at his account and give him some peace of mind... I agree thay thinhs are probably ok, but their customer service doesn't seem to be cutting it with him... Someone oight to be able to tell him the right thing, that allows him to believe his account/order is ok, or provide a reason (that he can accept) as to why he isn't receiving updates (granted he could be the lat one in line, but due to his order placement timing, that shouldn't be the case)
He talked to them. All they are going to say is "we are shipping on the 18th". If you ask of it is possible it will ship before that, they say "wouldn't that be great?!"

If the card was charged, he should be fine, they just probably haven't gotten to his order yet.

They are processing today, they aren't going to process in the order of order #1..2..3.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to wait until Monday and see what happens. IF I have no tracking info yet I'll have my mom call up while I'm at work Monday and raise hell with them because they took my money out yesterday. Depending on what they say I'll decide if I want to cancel or not and wait a couple weeks and go to the store. I still wonder if the store did something funny because the staff there are always busy because it's the only store in town and they're not very friendly. I'll probably drive 30 miles and buy it at a different location too.
Your mom?
Anyone you buy from will take your money immediately and then ship within 48 hours. This is pretty standard. You didn't have a problem waiting 9+ days for the order to actually charge and get moving, but once it's actually showing movement, now you're upset? That's a little irrational, IMO.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
About that assisted service $20 fee. If you are on jump programs, you don't have to pay it. I am on jod and paid it when I called to pre order. I did not know I didn't have to. I don't want my order to be cancelled so I left that charge on my card and called customer care today. They gave me a bill credit for that amount. Just an fyi.

Posted via the Android Central App

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I mean I understand that, but even after many people say he is fine still doesn't listen then what can you do? At the end of the day it's just a phone and cmon it's not even close to 19th that he should be that panicking.
Agreed... Gotta draw the line at irrational, but sometimes ya just gotta talk em down too... DEFINITELY WOULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER... If nothing else TMO would OWE him a device (they make good on their stuff)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I still can't decide between gear fit or sd card.. Both are so tempting..
I wouldn't use either one, I never put much on my card anyway.

I got the Netflix last time. If you already have Netflix, they will give you credit so you don't have to pay for Netflix for a year.

If you already subscribe, that is literally saving you over $100.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I'll probably get the SD card and use it in my MacBook Pro. Running low on storage and if I can offload some things to the card it'll save me the hassle of getting an external ssd.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
He talked to them. All they are going to say is "we are shipping on the 18th". If you ask of it is possible it will ship before that, they say "wouldn't that be great?!"

If the card was charged, he should be fine, they just probably haven't gotten to his order yet.

They are processing today, they aren't going to process in the order of order #1..2..3.
Yeah, batch processing... Screws up everything, but only way you can account for hundreds of thousands of orders..... I guess.....

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Agreed... Gotta draw the line at irrational, but sometimes ya just gotta talk em down too... DEFINITELY WOULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER... If nothing else TMO would OWE him a device (they make good on their stuff)

So if I don't cancel and don't get my device by the delivery date, you think they will give it to me for free??? How do I go about that if I don't get it though. The usual reps will just give me a $20 credit on my bill or some other BS.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So if I don't cancel and don't get my device by the delivery date, you think they will give it to me for free??? How do I go about that if I don't get it though. The usual reps will just give me a $20 credit on my bill or some other BS.

Oh my god this is taking to a new level ... Lol

Am I the only one thinking he is just messing with us? Look at the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffgoham2020