Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got tracking via text

123bd17070790ac00ce9ad8b18d8ebb0.jpg

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well I'm going to work soon and still no action. I'll make a new thread for people who have not got their tracking number yet.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm going to work soon and still no action. I'll make a new thread for people who have not got their tracking number yet.
Why? A lot of people haven't received their tracking number yet. They said they would be processing this weekend. Right now they are still saying that they aren't shipping them until the 18th, even if processed today. That is likely not true that they will hold them until the 18th.

Nothing, NOTHING is late right now.

Last edited:

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Dollar wise they are different, but that isn't all that is involved. Getting something free that you really won't use or enjoy, that is more expensive and might not even be able to sell.. What is the value to you?

If I was eligible for a gift, the free Netflix is what I would get personally.

For me, free Netflix is more valuable and something I would enjoy and use more than that SD card. Now people that use a card a lot and store a lot on it, then the card would be valuable to them. If I could sell the card easily, without a lot of work, then I would get the card and just use the 32 gb card I have already. I out everything on the cloud so the card just isn't valuable to me.

Forget the dollar amount the gifts are worth, look at it from which one will you get most use out of and enjoy more.
I agree totally. Lowering my monthly bills by having Netflix paid for is the best benefit to me even if technically it's only worth $120.

I already have android wear so the tracker is no biggie.

I don't dislike not having an SD card in my note 5

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Lol, wow

Throw in the name on the card and the billing address too. That will really get the ball rolling.

Might as well go ahead and tell us all what the limit is too. That so make it so much more efficient, lol
I was bluffing. I wonder if a mod manually caught it, or if it was done automatically through an algorithm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx