T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I went to check and see if my status has changed and when I went to log on it says I've been temporarily locked out of my account!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree totally. Lowering my monthly bills by having Netflix paid for is the best benefit to me even if technically it's only worth $120.

I already have android wear so the tracker is no biggie.

I don't dislike not having an SD card in my note 5
Right.. When there is something you pay for monthly anyway and you get that free for a year, that is cash on your pocket.

I have Netflix as a monthly expense so the free year was like getting that amount off the cost of my phone. That is less money I had to pay out every month.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
In getting the fitness tracker. I already have a micro SD card, already have Netflix, but have been wanting a fitness watch.
A fitness watch lacks too much functionality IMHO. but on the plus side, it's got GPS to allow you to leave your phone at home while you run.... If you don't mind missing calls.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Tracking says 3v which is 3 day select I think... Not active on UPS still. Looks like T-Mobile cheaped out this time even though they said free overnight when ordering.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Right.. When there is something you pay for monthly anyway and you get that free for a year, that is cash on your pocket.

I have Netflix as a monthly expense so the free year was like getting that amount off the cost of my phone. That is less money I had to pay out every month.
My free tablet is also on the way, I have the tracking. Balance another $200 out of the cost of the phone.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't use either one, I never put much on my card anyway.

I got the Netflix last time. If you already have Netflix, they will give you credit so you don't have to pay for Netflix for a year.

If you already subscribe, that is literally saving you over $100.

I got about 175 gbs on my 200gb card in my Note 4, I MUST have the 256gb.. Plus, the cheapest you can get that card is $199.99.. So, taking a $100 for it, to me, is ??

I already Netflix, and a Gear S watch, other two gifts wouldn't work. Plus, IMO, the most expensive should be everybody pick..If this was going on, I would quickly give up $150 for a new Samsung 256gb, and run like I stole it. :D

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
In getting the fitness tracker. I already have a micro SD card, already have Netflix, but have been wanting a fitness watch.
Well also check to make sure if it is the tracker you want. If you really want one that is more expensive, you could get the free Netflix, buy a tracker or watch that does that, from TMO and put it on the payment plan. Then you are getting like $120 off that tracker or watch because you won't have to pay for Netflix for a year.

Last edited:

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
45f66b0eaf6bb28766f642a9b2193417.jpg

tipopilota

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Starting to see more movement. The lease for my IPhone 6s Plus has been changed to now show the Galaxy Note 7. No IMEI number yet or tracking number. This change was just done in the last couple hours as earlier today it showed the 6S Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol