T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I say it will be Tuesday. If they shipped today, it doesn't count as a business day so it won't count as being shipped till Monday so overnight shipping will mean you get it Tuesday.
Seems TMO has a set up with UPS for today to count. They did this with the S7, shipped on Saturday, delivered on Monday. They are shipped out of the US hub in KY and sorted already, so they don't have to go to KY and be sorted first.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Label was created today, hasn't shipped yet, but according to this it will be here Monday.
I will redirected as soon as I see shipped.

Label Created On:
08/13/2016
Estimated Delivery:
Monday, 08/15/2016

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems TMO has a set up with UPS for today to count. They did this with the S7, shipped on Saturday, delivered on Monday. They are shipped out of the US hub in KY and sorted already, so they don't have to go to KY and be sorted first.

Nice. Good luck with everyones phones. I haven't ordered one but I'm excited for everyone who did.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

These packages are sent to UPS pre sorted based on destination. Anyone who has yet to receive a tracking number just needs to relax. You may not get a tracking number until tomorrow night, yet your phone will still get to you on Monday. None of UPS' planes will depart Louisville until no earlier than late afternoon tomorrow (Sunday) or after midnight. Plenty of time to get your phone to you. I am anxious to get mine too! :)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
No tracking on my Tmobile account.

Thanks to the guys that said to put something of reference in my UPS account. I think that is what made the UPS app give me the info. Again, nothing on the Tmobile site

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Trying to set up my UPS app, problem is I'm having my phone sent to my work and when I enter my work address it says ups recognizes it as a commercial address and won't let me proceed, does this app only work with residential addresses?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How are yall getting the tracking numbers to show up though there ..My bad..
That's what I have been telling you for a long time now lol

I said many got their tracking numbers through My Choice when TMO hadn't sent them yet and doesn't have them on TMO's system yet. Remember me saying about how I didn't know I had a package coming on Friday and no one sent me a shipping notice but I got an email from UPS My Choice Thursday night?

If you have a UPS My Choice account, when the UPS system is updated you get the notifications you set up and if you have the app, you will get push notifications.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
No second text from T-Mobile yet, but UPS Mobile app shows delivery from T-Mobile out of Louisville on 8/15. 👍
958d7fe62f34237d9279a277ded729a2.jpg

Coral blue, JOD, ordered via phone on 8/3. Cancelled to move to no down payment option. Reorder processed on 8/5. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.