T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Everyone who is getting tracking numbers what color did you get and what day did you order?

I got nothing yet. Ordered 8/4 at 0900 and picked Black Onyx.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
9456440c46af5616ac47c8fc17d9cc08.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah dude, thats great, but this isn't your S7e preorder, its a whole other phone/month/preorder. Just please stop talking like you actually know its happening. If you want to hope, or 'have a feeling' fine, but you don't know.

Hey dude are you there?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I just logged on to my ups account not expecting to see anything, and to my surprise tracking numbers for me and my wife's note 7's were there and it says Monday expected delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App

droidboi23

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I can't do my choice because my address comes up as commercial because I live in an apartment.

Are you guys getting texts with tracking numbers and posting the screen shots? They charged my card and sent me the first text, just nothing about tracking.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I can't do my choice because my address comes up as commercial because I live in an apartment.

Are you guys getting texts with tracking numbers and posting the screen shots? They charged my card and sent me the first text, just nothing about tracking.

I didn't get a text or email with tracking number, my bank hasn't even charged yet I just logged on to ups and both tracking numbers are there.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol I know but there was that ONE guy that seemed really sure about it. Can't remember his user name.
Well one of them uploaded a picture of his S7 order and said they did the same thing. They started processing Saturday and actually shipped Saturday. We discussed about them possibly having a special deal with phone carriers for shipping pre-orders and shipping them on Saturday for Monday delivery.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get a text or email with tracking number, my bank hasn't even charged yet I just logged on to ups and both tracking numbers are there.

That's what happened to me. No email, text nor charge to my bank account. I thought it was a mistake.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile is sending it to my aunt's address instead of mine even tho I specifically chose to send to my address. Am I out of luck of using my choice?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
These packages are sent to UPS pre sorted based on destination. Anyone who has yet to receive a tracking number just needs to relax. You may not get a tracking number until tomorrow night, yet your phone will still get to you on Monday. None of UPS' planes will depart Louisville until no earlier than late afternoon tomorrow (Sunday) or after midnight. Plenty of time to get your phone to you. I am anxious to get mine too! :)
I think it is likely the TMO in KY is like the TMO center in Mesquite.. Right next door or across the street from UPS. When I looked up the center for TMO that I have to ship to by address, it shows UPS on the map right across the street it looks like.
5f7ae87d868794b7b5f98190f14439ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.