T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Trying to set up my UPS app, problem is I'm having my phone sent to my work and when I enter my work address it says ups recognizes it as a commercial address and won't let me proceed, does this app only work with residential addresses?
There is a chance of that. Set it up with your home address and see if you can add your work address as alternate shipping.

You don't want your work address as your permanent shipping address do you?

Also you can track by reference and UPS and see if it is in their system yet.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That's what I have been telling you for a long time now lol

I said many got their tracking numbers through My Choice when TMO hadn't sent them yet and doesn't have them on TMO's system yet. Remember me saying about how I didn't know I had a package coming on Friday and no one sent me a shipping notice but I got an email from UPS My Choice Thursday night?

If you have a UPS My Choice account, when the UPS system is updated you get the notifications you set up and if you have the app, you will get push notifications.

MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTE 7....

i didnt know how yall was getting the tracking #s

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
That's what happened to me. No email, text nor charge to my bank account. I thought it was a mistake.

Yeah my bank is slow at processing things, but I just checked ups and it says Monday, I usually want the weekend to last a month lol, but now I can't wait til Monday gets here

Posted via the Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a MY UPS account. How do u check to see if you have a tracking number?

My tracking numbers where on the side of the website and said not scheduled for delivery but when I clicked on them it says expected delivery Monday

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't do my choice because my address comes up as commercial because I live in an apartment.

Are you guys getting texts with tracking numbers and posting the screen shots? They charged my card and sent me the first text, just nothing about tracking.
Try tracking by reference number. Here is an article about it. I saw this info on TMO's site the other day, I can't find it now. Someone on here already found their tracking number by reference.

http://m.imore.com/heres-how-track-your-iphone-6s-or-6s-plus-shipment-without-tracking-number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie