T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Everyone who is getting tracking numbers what color did you get and what day did you order?

I got nothing yet. Ordered 8/4 at 0900 and picked Black Onyx.

Ordered blue within first hour and nothing here yet. Not even on my UPS account. Fingers crossed it updates by tomorrow for delivery Monday/Tuesday 😊

Posted via the Android Central App

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I think it is likely the TMO in KY is like the TMO center in Mesquite.. Right next door or across the street from UPS. When I looked up the center for TMO that I have to ship to by address, it shows UPS on the map right across the street it looks like. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/5f7ae87d868794b7b5f98190f14439ec.jpg

UPS in Mesquite, TX is a large Intermodal facility (truck and rail) handling UPS Ground only. No UPS Air shipments go through Mesquite. If TMO ships items out of Mesquite, it goes via UPS Ground or UPS SurePost (UPS transit & USPS delivery).

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered blue within first hour and nothing here yet. Not even on my UPS account. Fingers crossed it updates by tomorrow for delivery Monday/Tuesday 😊

I order when pre-orders went live here at 9pm pacific time, one blue and one silver lining, I got no notification I had a tracking number so hopefully you'll get yours pretty soon just keep an eye on ups

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Well they are processing this weekend. Even if they process through tomorrow and later tonight, shouldn't be a problem.

UPS owns the planes and they are there at the hub or very close and it is sorted. There isn't anywhere in the USA that a plane leaving KY can't be in a few hours. I've seen my packages arrive at my airport at 5 AM and be delivered to me by 10 AM.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Basically for the people like me scheduled delivery unavailable means "The shipment has been processed by the sender. Once the shipment is within the UPS network, an expected delivery date will be made available." I wouldn't worry

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
UPS in Mesquite, TX is a large Intermodal facility (truck and rail) handling UPS Ground only. No UPS Air shipments go through Mesquite. If TMO ships items out of Mesquite, it goes via UPS Ground or UPS SurePost (UPS transit & USPS delivery).
No.. Not what I'm saying. I was saying the TMO distribution center there is near a UPS center. That TMO in KY is also likely right there near the UPS hib like it is in TX.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I changed my delivery to pick up at the UPS hub in my area. Nine times out of ten I can pick items up as soon as they open at 8am, as opposed to waiting until 7pm for delivery.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Um why was my post deleted? I was asking how to check about delivery to my house through the ups app since some of you guys said you seen it

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I changed my delivery to pick up at the UPS hub in my area. Nine times out of ten I can pick items up as soon as they open at 8am, as opposed to waiting until 7pm for delivery.

Yep same here all set to pick up Monday 10 am at the ups hub just like the S7 edge

There goes Monday's work day.. Guess I won't be too productive that day.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably what I will do as well. I'd rather use one of my free confirmed delivery windows but not seeing it as an option on the delivery yet.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
No.. Not what I'm saying. I was saying the TMO distribution center there is near a UPS center. That TMO in KY is also likely right there near the UPS hib like it is in TX.

I understand what you mean. TMO does not have a distribution center in Louisville. These phone shipments are being handled by a third party warehousing logistics provider called Ingram Micro Mobility who runs a distribution center in Louisville.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Okay.. So I start a my ups account. Type my info and address and hopefully it will just magically know my address and that I'm expecting a package or am I supposed to enter some number somewhere? Orr? I pre-ordered on the 2nd day black onyx and a coral blue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.