T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
But it shows a different phone number on the JOD or did you add a line?
Nope, didn't add a line. My 5 numbers show on my account as normal. If I click on billing, then lease details, my 4 other leases show. Then down below, under completed leases, my current V10 and the Note 7 are listed. I'm guessing when they actually update my account with info, it won't show under completed anymore.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Why they sending you it? You a reviewer? :p
No I haven't reviewed any phones lol. They have just screwed up a lot of things in the last few years and they knew it. It was all over the notes in my Samsung account. I've been a Samsung only customer for phones and many appliances, since the late 90's. I was getting ready to dump Samsung and they knew it, so they offered to send me a phone to try and salvage that relationship.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
No I haven't reviewed any phones lol. They have just screwed up a lot of things in the last few years and they knew it. It was all over the notes in my Samsung account. I've been a Samsung only customer for phones and many appliances. I was getting ready to dump Samsung and they knew it, so they offered to send me a phone to try and salvage that relationship.

Dang I should have bought from them then

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Dang I should have bought from them then
No, I don't buy directly from them. I buy their products though. I buy from my carrier and, most of the other stuff from Best Buy. Everything I register goes on my Samsung account. I've spent a lot of money in their products and they had screwed up really badly, many, many times.

I would have preferred they not screw so much stuff up and just be happy and bought a new phone ☺️

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
She gave me the login for T-Mobile but it still shows processing and as "USPS priority mail"

You are going to get it overnight UPS.. Trust me.. Mine says USPS Priority mail too, and $14.99 charge. The refunded the charge to me TWICE, and it still says USPS Priority, and I got my tracking number from my UPS Choice Premium app, and it is coming on Monday. So, will yours, that is, if you got a tracking number. No tracking number, your label hasn't reached UPS yet. But, I can assure you it will be overnight UPS.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No I haven't reviewed any phones lol. They have just screwed up a lot of things in the last few years and they knew it. It was all over the notes in my Samsung account. I've been a Samsung only customer for phones and many appliances, since the late 90's. I was getting ready to dump Samsung and they knew it, so they offered to send me a phone to try and salvage that relationship.
Really? I mean how much every loyal customer you may be and whatever screw up they did but still they are sending you a note 7 which is just releasing? You specifically asked for it? I can't imagine them saying hey take a note 7 for all issues we have caused you. They could have offered you an S6 or some lower end phone or even a S7. Lol how did you end up with them giving a free note 7?

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
You are going to get it overnight UPS.. Trust me.. Mine says USPS Priority mail too, and $14.99 charge. The refunded the charge to me TWICE, and it still says USPS Priority, and I got my tracking number from my UPS Choice Premium app, and it is coming on Monday. So, will yours, that is, if you got a tracking number. No tracking number, your label hasn't reached UPS yet. But, I can assure you it will be overnight UPS.

I hope I get the tracking number soon because I need to reroute it

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Really? I mean how much every loyal customer you may be and whatever screw up they did but still they are sending you a note 7 which is just releasing? You specifically asked for it? I can't imagine them saying hey take a note 7 for all issues we have caused you. They could have offered you an S6 or some lower end phone or even a S7. Lol how did you end up with them giving a free note 7?
Yeah they are. I just told them they needed to fix it and do something to keep me. First ECR offered me a Bluetooth headset or a wireless charger and I told them I didn't need either.

When it got escalated, they asked me what they could do to make me happy. I told them fix the issues with customer service and the repair department and if they really wanted to make me happy, send me a new Note 7. She said she would put that info in my escalation. Two or three days later someone in the Office of the President, which was higher than it was escalated the first time, called me and said they would send the phone.

I have Note 5 and already had the S6. I've had all the phones except the S7. I've had a total of lime 24 Samsung phones since I've been using Samsung.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they are. I just told them they needed to fix it and do something to keep me. First ECR offered me a Bluetooth headset or a wireless charger and I told them I didn't need either.

When it got escalated, they asked me what they could do to make me happy. I told them fix the issues with customer service and the repair department and if they really wanted to make me happy, send me a new Note 7. She said she would put that info in my escalation. Two or three days later someone in the Office of the President, which was higher than it was escalated the first time, called me and said they would send the phone.
Nice

I remember few years back when I had an issue with a HP laptop, sent it for repair and they were taking it forever to fix it. Escalated it as high as possible, one fine day got a call and they gave me a fully loaded high end new top of the line HP laptop. You got to be lucky sometimes even after escalating an issue. Doesn't work always I guess.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

I have Note 5 and already had the S6. I've had all the phones except the S7. I've had a total of lime 24 Samsung phones since I've been using Samsung.

Welppppp...time for me to complain to them. Give me a free SD card and watch too sucka! 😁😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20