T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they are. I just told them they needed to fix it and do something to keep me. First ECR offered me a Bluetooth headset or a wireless charger and I told them I didn't need either.

When it got escalated, they asked me what they could do to make me happy. I told them fix the issues with customer service and the repair department and if they really wanted to make me happy, send me a new Note 7. She said she would put that info in my escalation. Two or three days later someone in the Office of the President, which was higher than it was escalated the first time, called me and said they would send the phone.

I have Note 5 and already had the S6. I've had all the phones except the S7. I've had a total of lime 24 Samsung phones since I've been using Samsung.
Also, why does T-Mobile has to send a phone to Samsung and then they send to you? Don't get that part? Samsung.com is also selling carrier versions of the phone this time, so they could fulfill directly. I mean Samsung makes the phone.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Nice

I remember few years back when I had an issue with a HP laptop, sent it for repair and they were taking it forever to fix it. Escalated it as high as possible, one fine day got a call and they gave me a fully loaded high end new top of the line HP laptop. You got to be lucky sometimes even after escalating an issue. Doesn't work always I guess.
I edited and added a little but more..

"I have Note 5 and already had the S6. I've had all the phones except the S7. I've had a total of lime 24 Samsung phones since I've been using Samsung."

There is also my Samsung washer and dryer and my Samsung TV's.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Also, why does T-Mobile has to send a phone to Samsung and then they send to you? Don't get that part? Samsung.com is also selling carrier versions of the phone this time, so they could fulfill directly. I mean Samsung makes the phone.
That was the whole discussion about distribution centers. He said would get it from TMO, Samsung doesn't have a facility there.

I'm guessing if you order a carrier version from Samsung, it still goes through TMO.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
No tracking for me as of yet. I am hoping it comes before end of day Wednesday as I fly out that night on a red eye for a week. Would be thrilled to have it with me. Fingers crossed I get my notice soon.

Have always used the ups app but I am having this sent to my office so it can be signed for, so sadly I can't access my choice. My phone number as a reference does not provide any results.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I edited and added a little but more..

"I have Note 5 and already had the S6. I've had all the phones except the S7. I've had a total of lime 24 Samsung phones since I've been using Samsung."

There is also my Samsung washer and dryer and my Samsung TV's.
In that count, I have a Samsung TV, microwave, have bought every flagship S series phone from s2 and every note series phone. Also, few wearables and definitely have bought a bunch of other things from them. I have bought a lot from them as well, need to check what's my current service level on Samsung.com... Not expecting any free stuff anyway .. just for fun

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That was the whole discussion about distribution centers. He said would get it from TMO, Samsung doesn't have a facility there.

I'm guessing if you order a carrier version from Samsung, it still goes through TMO.
Hmm weird... as far as I know their orders are fulfilled by digital River same one HTC uses. They are horrible, basically they fulfill orders on Samsung behalf and provide the billing, fulfilling infrastructure. Samsung will be shipping phones to digital River and they will fulfill orders placed thru Samsung.com

Did they at least gave you some order # or something or just said we will send you a new one? Because I could see them not shipping immediately if they don't have an order placed on your behalf.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I hope I get the tracking number soon because I need to reroute it

On the reroute thing. I just called UPS, because I am in a hospital a couple miles from my house. I asked them if I find out I will not be released on Monday, can I get it redirected to the my hospital room number, and if so, can I also use that 2 hour or 4 hour window thing. They told YES on the first, I would have to call tomorrow and give them the address and room # of the hospital, but all time window options ONLY APPLY TO MY RESIDENCE. No custom delivery window on a redirect.. Okay, I can live with that, because if they are not going to release me on Monday, I will have it shipped here. Guess what, I got the new cases, temp glass, 200gb memory card all right here with me... Hoot, hoot.. I ain't never growing up... :D

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
69283841c8a68e3fde2f302fecf6cec9.jpg

Crossing fingers I'll still get today. Home address is about 48 miles from where I work. I requested to pickup at the local ups store by my work.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
In that count, I have a Samsung TV, microwave, have bought every flagship S series phone from s2 and every note series phone. Also, few wearables and definitely have bought a bunch of other things from them. I have bought a lot from them as well, need to check what's my current service level on Samsung.com
Yeah I didn't buy wearables but I have all the S phones, Note phones and before there were Android phones. They had screwed up several things really badly. I was having an issue with your Note and they repaired it, but didn't repair it all, but made it worse. Then they even messed all everything with me shipping it back to them when I was first thinking about leaving and had told them so. It was like every time they touched anything they made it worse.

They pulled calls into Samsung and tickets from several years ago and went though them. I had made official complaints and things just weren't getting better, but worse.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if that will work lol.

I was ready to walk away from Samsung, I was already trying to figure out what phone I could switch to.

If you knew they would be that generous you could have asked them to send you a Samsung Family Hub refrigerator.....and use one of you phones to look inside. :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm weird... as far as I know their orders are fulfilled by digital River same one HTC uses. They are horrible, basically they fulfill orders on Samsung behalf and provide the billing, fulfilling infrastructure. Samsung will be shipping phones to digital River and they will fulfill orders placed thru Samsung.com

Did they at least gave you some order # or something or just said we will send you a new one? Because I could see them not shipping immediately if they don't have an order placed on your behalf.

There isn't an order, I never did an order with them. No order was ever done through Samsung.com. All the info is in my account under the ticket and I have the direct line for the one in charge of that.

despar49

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I changed my delivery to pick up to UPS hub as well, although it said it will be ready at 3 PM at the location I chose. Is this how it appears on your UPS app as well?

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a question for a long time T-Mobile customer....... If my bill was due in the 11th but I scheduled a withdraw from my bank account on the 16th because I don't get paid till 15th will that prevent my Note 7 from shipping to me? Since the bill was due on the 11th it is technically late

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
There isn't an order, I never did an order with them. No order was ever done through Samsung.com. All the info is in my account under the ticket and I have the direct line for the one in charge of that.
OK then my guess is you may be waiting a while for them to send you free one. If I were you call that direct line, get an order placed or something. Otherwise they may take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae