T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you knew they would be that generous you could have asked them to send you a Samsung Family Hub refrigerator.....and use one of you phones to look inside. :)

Hahahaha

I would love a Washer and Dryer where I could turn my washer and dryer on using my phone.

I'm good with a fridge that doesn't remind me I need to clean it out on my phone 😆

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a question for a long time T-Mobile customer....... If my bill was due in the 11th but I scheduled a withdraw from my bank account on the 16th because I don't get paid till 15th will that prevent my Note 7 from shipping to me? Since the bill was due on the 11th it is technically late

Posted via the Android Central App
You really shouldn't be considered late right now.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Correct, but damn it, it seems that lots of people still believe USPS is delivering it, and you can blame T-Mobile for that as they are telling people USPS through the order status site...
Where are those people? They are not following this thread lol. We have been telling that USPS is just a placeholder and it'll be ups next day air saver when it ships.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
OK then my guess is you may be waiting a while for them to send you free one. If I were you call that direct line, get an order placed or something. Otherwise they may take a while.
I can't place an order lol. This is literally the office of the president of Samsung USA.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You really shouldn't be considered late right now.

Thank you. I already received my text about packing the phone over the weekend and shipping it out. And more importantly my card was charged Fri but I'm yet to receive tracking number from my choice or T-Mobile

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered: 8/04
Color: Black Onyx
Florida, Charged, Packing Email from Tmo, No Tracking Email, Signed up for My Choice UPS.
Lable Created: Today
Expected Delivery: Monday Frickin' awesome.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know but still without that it's just a word from them and bunch of notes in your account. You want action

Anyway good luck and hope you get the Note 7 soon !!
No I've got word from them. If they did said they would send me the phone, they won't leave it hanging, that would just make me go ahead and walk away and they are trying to prevent that.

When blue started selling so much, I called him and told him that if the stock was going to be an issue on those, to wait a little longer to send me that one than just to send me what they had to get it out quicker.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I have a question for a long time T-Mobile customer....... If my bill was due in the 11th but I scheduled a withdraw from my bank account on the 16th because I don't get paid till 15th will that prevent my Note 7 from shipping to me? Since the bill was due on the 11th it is technically late

My bill is due past due as well and I have to wait until this Thursday to pay i but I received shipping info today. shouldn't be a problem as long as your card was charged

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I already received my text about packing the phone over the weekend and shipping it out. And more importantly my card was charged Fri but I'm yet to receive tracking number from my choice or T-Mobile

I wouldn't worry about that yet. They could still be doing this late into the night and tomorrow even.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
On the reroute thing. I just called UPS, because I am in a hospital a couple miles from my house. I asked them if I find out I will not be released on Monday, can I get it redirected to the my hospital room number, and if so, can I also use that 2 hour or 4 hour window thing. They told YES on the first, I would have to call tomorrow and give them the address and room # of the hospital, but all time window options ONLY APPLY TO MY RESIDENCE. No custom delivery window on a redirect.. Okay, I can live with that, because if they are not going to release me on Monday, I will have it shipped here. Guess what, I got the new cases, temp glass, 200gb memory card all right here with me... Hoot, hoot.. I ain't never growing up... :D

Ugh. Well my aunt lives in a different city than me so...

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Ordered coral blue 8/3. No word from tmobile and website still says being processed. Checked UPS My Choice and it shows tracking and will be delivered by end of day Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance