T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, me too... Probably get lumped into 2nd round as well... Thought my order on the 4th/8am would have been sufficient to get my device out in the first batch, but things must've gotten wacked

Good luck I'm just relaying the message I was giving.... not sure if not US site or not

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Good luck I'm just relaying the message I was giving.... not sure if not US site or not
Generally the out of the country call centers do not speak English that well. Samsung has some call centers just like that in the Dominican Republic. Both tend to give incorrect info a lot.

T-Force wouldn't say anything but all pre-orders were shipping on the 18th yesterday and they knew they would be shipping this weekend.

You can verify the info the 611 Rep gave you if you want to tweet them. I would expect them to say pre-orders not shipping until the 18th and nothing about a second batch though.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I accidentally did this once... it did a very poor job of confirming if I wanted to change it. And didn't give me a new delivery date (a day later) until I changed it. Just be careful...

If do change this then I can get it at work and no chance of having the ups deliver without a signature at my house and have someone take it from the porch or at my door.

Posted via the Android Central App

starthrone

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
0 down, got the package text yesterday, and even though I didn't get an email with shipping info from T-Mobile, My UPS shows my tracking number
I still have absolutely zero info. It's kinda freaking me out. Tried my ups but I'm having it shipped to work so I can't find it because it's a commercial address

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If do change this then I can get it at work and no chance of having the ups deliver without a signature at my house and have someone take it from the porch or at my door.

I've never tried it through the app, I've always tried it on my computer. It was very clear on my computer about changing the date. Some have changed their shipping info and it never changed their date. For me every time I've tried to change something it wants to push my delivery date out one day. I think it just depends on your city, the Hub, ones that may have strange hours, etc.

But it was very clear on the computer each time I clicked to change, that it was pushing my date out. I don't know if the message with that is more clear or the desktop version than it is on the app.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

I kinda think I screwed my updates with this, this time... My work is at a commercial building, and My UPS doesn't seem to want to accept a commercial building into my list of addresses... I did the pre-order with my work address bc I will not be home and they ALWAYS require a signature from tmobile around here... So, I got it delivered to work this time, so I didn't have to roll with the hassle of trying to coordinate a trip to Stafford TX around my work schedule (that would suck)... UPS My Choice ALWAYS works well for me, but that is when my pkgs are delivered to my house... Now, even tho I thought I was playing it a step ahead, I think I screwed myself, not knowing that UPS would not accept a commercial Addy as an alternate address in My UPS account 😦

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
0 down, got the package text yesterday, and even though I didn't get an email with shipping info from T-Mobile, My UPS shows my tracking number

No doubt there are a lot of people like you who don't have a shipping text, or email yet....but are getting their N7 on Monday. I'm sure more tracking texts will go out in the next 12 hours.

Let's hope and pray for everyone's sakes, Blues is one of them 😉👽💃🕴

techymarkbo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have mine under my company name and it doesn't show in my UPS, but I did receive a tracking number from Tmobile by email for shipping confirmation. Seems businesses get priority on order stock too. Mine was ordered a couple days in.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I've never tried it through the app, I've always tried it on my computer. It was very clear on my computer about changing the date. Some have changed their shipping info and it never changed their date. For me every time I've tried to change something it wants to push my delivery date out one day. I think it just depends on your city, the Hub, ones that may have strange hours, etc.

But it was very clear on the computer each time I clicked to change, that it was pushing my date out. I don't know if the message with that is more clear or the desktop version than it is on the app.

I wouldn't trust the app on details like that... Use browser to view desktop and use the website to be sure....

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Sorry this is blurry, but surely this can't be right?? I've refreshed the page several times.

d6dbc7146c122a6b27195a88d5f333d7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.