T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I wonder where that Pork guy is?? Remember he was going to track you down tomorrow and make sure you knew you were wrong....

Whoops

Haha yeah I know ...it's all good now. The thing was even though we were proving stuff with data they were like getting irritated for some reason as if we were pulling stuff out of air. All we said was once you get charged, it'll be shipped and you will have earliest Monday if T-Mobile ships using next day saver like they have done for previous pre order.

I bet there will be some other set of folks during S8 release debating the same, basically repeat of the same thread lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It literally says "delivered".
It will look like this when delivered, with a check mark.
fff1e4f5ef29801792ec8b4a669a75dc.jpg

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I kinda think I screwed my updates with this, this time... My work is at a commercial building, and My UPS doesn't seem to want to accept a commercial building into my list of addresses... I did the pre-order with my work address bc I will not be home and they ALWAYS require a signature from tmobile around here... So, I got it delivered to work this time, so I didn't have to roll with the hassle of trying to coordinate a trip to Stafford TX around my work schedule (that would suck)... UPS My Choice ALWAYS works well for me, but that is when my pkgs are delivered to my house... Now, even tho I thought I was playing it a step ahead, I think I screwed myself, not knowing that UPS would not accept a commercial Addy as an alternate address in My UPS account 😦

I change my mind. I looked at they charge $5.00 to change the address. Unless I call T-Mobile and maybe they can change the delivery address. Hey, its worth a shot.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol