T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I guess I won't be getting my phone until Tuesday 😢. I just got off the phone with UPS trying to change the delivery address to my work. He said there is a contact between T-Mobile and UPS not to change address after a label has been created. He said that the package as of 11pm tonight has not been picked up or scanned and my delivery date is Tuesday. I have a tracking number but that's about it. Now I'm bummed.

Posted via the Android Central App

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess I won't be getting my phone until Tuesday 😢. I just got off the phone with UPS trying to change the delivery address to my work. He said there is a contact between T-Mobile and UPS not to change address after a label has been created. He said that the package as of 11pm tonight has not been picked up or scanned and my delivery date is Tuesday. I have a tracking number but that's about it. Now I'm bummed.

The same deal AT&T had with shipping companies, too

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Is that the delivery date when you put in UPS tracking?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
No. Estimated delivery date is Monday 9-15-2016. I'll wait and see over the weekend.

Go with that, not the call center Rep. Unless that date changes online, go with that. Changes on shipping dates always get updated on their site. I'm sure he is going with because it is Saturday night and it hasn't shipped yet. Normally that would be a Tuesday delivery.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
That sounds like bs since I spoke to a guy from t mobile earlier today and I asked him once I get the tracking number if it is possible to get the package rereouted and he said yes.

I spoke with T-Mobile just before I called UPS and the lady told me to call UPS and have them change the address. I guess it was to late on their part. Unless I can try again in the morning and talk to someone else.

Eddie413

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I Ordered On 8/5, Silver Titanium, Im From Massachusetts, JOD, Card Charged, Received The Text, No Email, Tmo Still Says Processing, But My Ups My Choice Has My Tracking # Says Delivery Information Unavailable Tho, I Requested That My Note 7 Be Held At the Hub Which Is Near My House Just In Case It Comes While I'm At Work Since The Delivery Date Is Not Posted

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like bs since I spoke to a guy from t mobile earlier today and I asked him once I get the tracking number if it is possible to get the package rereouted and he said yes.
Good luck with that...sincerely. AT&T had a special ordering team that could go through a back channel to make a change, but it had to be done within a specific window of time....it had something to do with security and account hijacking/fraud...

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with T-Mobile just before I called UPS and the lady told me to call UPS and have them change the address. I guess it was to late on their part. Unless I can try again in the morning and talk to someone else.

In my experience, you may need to go to the UPS depot and show them your ID with the correct address in it...

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Even if it were possible, T-Mobile has no say in it. Once UPS takes a package, they are taking on liability for that package. I don't think UPS will let you change the delivery point, but I think you can change it to pickup at your local UPS before it goes out for delivery.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with that...sincerely. AT&T had a special ordering team that could go through a back channel to make a change, but it had to be done within a specific window of time....it had something to do with security and account hijacking/fraud...

Then I think these reps need to stop saying I can change it like it's so easy.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I Ordered On 8/5, Silver Titanium, Im From Massachusetts, JOD, Card Charged, Received The Text, No Email, Tmo Still Says Processing, But My Ups My Choice Has My Tracking # Says Delivery Information Unavailable Tho, I Requested That My Note 7 Be Held At the Hub Which Is Near My House Just In Case It Comes While I'm At Work Since The Delivery Date Is Not Posted
I may have mine held at the depot, but I am going to wait and see where it is at late Sunday night beforehand

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I guess I won't be getting my phone until Tuesday . I just got off the phone with UPS trying to change the delivery address to my work. He said there is a contact between T-Mobile and UPS not to change address after a label has been created. He said that the package as of 11pm tonight has not been picked up or scanned and my delivery date is Tuesday. I have a tracking number but that's about it. Now I'm bummed.

Don't be bummed. There are still some of us who haven't even received the text or a tracking number, and don't even know if we'll see it before launch day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech