T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Let me move the response over here Blues

it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing. It says they locked my account.

I know how they explained the fee to you. It is for in store and phone orders. It is a SIM charge, an upgrade fee and activation fee basically.

They want you to order online.

Which T-Mobile help are you talking to? If on Twitter, which one? What is their Twitter handle?

The phones are basically at the USA UPS hub. They are either physically very close or literally at the hub being processed this weekend. They don't have to go through all the sorting. If they don't leave the KY hub until midnight or later even tomorrow, there is no state they can not be at for Monday delivery.

This is not like regular package shipping at UPS. This isn't even TMO shipping then. It is a direct fulfillment center. They will be working on this all weekend, that includes tomorrow.

Now if something happens with your shipping and it doesn't go out tomorrow night, the phone isn't late until next Saturday, the day after release.

You may never get the text tracking number or emailed tracking number and have the Note 7 in your hand posting on Android Central.

They charged you yesterday, you should get your phone Monday.

On the desktop log in, do you have the dashes in your phone number or not?

it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing.

Blues. My man. You gotta just leave the reps alone. You'll get your N7 on Mon or Tues at the latest.

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point 😑😆

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Are you using the My T-Mobile app?

When I log in on the desktop or my mobile browser, I have to have dashes for the log in. I haven't used the app in so long, I don't remember if it would log me out after inactivity or not, but the desktop and mobile browser do.

You might want to try the stock phone browser if you are using the phone chrome browser, or try chrome if you are using stock.

What did T-Force tell you about loging into My Tmobile?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Blues. My man. You gotta just leave the reps alone. You'll get your N7 on Mon or Tues at the latest.

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point ????????????

I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point 😑😆

I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

You'll get it well before Friday 😊

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you using the My T-Mobile app?

When I log in on the desktop or my mobile browser, I have to have dashes for the log in. I haven't used the app in so long, I don't remember if it would log me out after inactivity or not, but the desktop and mobile browser do.

You might want to try the stock phone browser if you are using the phone chrome browser, or try chrome if you are using stock.

What did T-Force tell you about loging into My Tmobile?

They couldn't figure it out why and didn't offer any solutions so we just ended it there basically.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

I wish I could tell you that Verizon is better, but my experience with them is that they have the broadest coverage, but are the worst provider in every other respect, from bloatware volume, to long lines for service at shops, to ridiculous wait time when you call in for help, and terrible, attitude filled support when you finally get hold of them.

I've been on Verizon, AT&T, and now T-Mobile. T-Mobile is by far the best in my experience. It's really too bad your local T-Mo store sucks. Their rates are also significantly better than either Verizon or AT&T, especially if you do any international travel.

Posted via the Android Central App

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for anyone that ordered theirs on 8/12 to post that they've received tracking info.... Anyone? *crickets*

I ordered mine 8/11 and have received the text, and email, and a UPS tracking number showing delivery by end of day Monday. Sorry it's not the 12th, but close.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I seriously do not think there is anything wrong with your order right now.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I wish I could tell you that Verizon is better, but my experience with them is that they have the broadest coverage, but are the worst provider in every other respect, from bloatware volume, to long lines for service at shops, to ridiculous wait time when you call in for help, and terrible, attitude filled support when you finally get hold of them.

I've been on Verizon, AT&T, and now T-Mobile. T-Mobile is by far the best in my experience. It's really too bad your local T-Mo store sucks. Their rates are also significantly better than either Verizon or AT&T, especially if you do any international travel.

And price.. You forgot price.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?
Because this company doesn't just ship phones or even just TMO phones.

They are basically doing UPS sorting now, so these can get to where they are going quickly.

Batches are done, they have a reason for picking in the order that they do. This way they don't have to be sorted at KY.

The big thing.. They said they would be processing this weekend. This weekend is only half over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21