T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?

You don't know that yours isn't processed. Don't rely on what the reps say. They are trained to say the same exact thing to everyone. Even if someone who has a scheduled delivery for Monday were to call, they would be told that their device is shipping either 8/18 or 8/19.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to wait until wed or thur and if I get no tracking number I'm going to request a refund. What about it I order it from Samsung or that B & H everyone talks about? Are there any other options to order a carrier device besides going through Tmobile. Best Buy doesn't sell Tmobile ones. If they did I'd consider going through them because I could do in store pickup at the release date without going through the BS with ups.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to wait until wed or thur and if I get no tracking number I'm going to request a refund. What about it I order it from Samsung or that B & H everyone talks about? Are there any other options to order a carrier device besides going through Tmobile. Best Buy doesn't sell Tmobile ones. If they did I'd consider going through them because I could do in store pickup at the release date without going through the BS with ups.
Wait..

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You don't know that yours isn't processed. Don't rely on what the reps say. They are trained to say the same exact thing to everyone. Even if someone who has a scheduled delivery for Monday were to call, they would be told that their device is shipping either 8/18 or 8/19.

Then what about if someone really did have a problem and never got their device if the reps can't help? Call ups?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Then what about if someone really did have a problem and never got their device if the reps can't help? Call ups?

We aren't even through the weekend. You will receive your tracking info. You might not receive it until Monday, only to check it and see that it's out for delivery. I ordered mine last minute, so I'm kind of expecting a day or 2 delay. But I'm not worried about not getting it..

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I don't see the fuss, nobody has gotten a device delivered to them yet. Wait and see what happens in the next few hours /days. Happen to me many times before ordering a phone days before others and having them get the device before... Life.... sh!t happens

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else

The order in which the notifications are received has no correlation to the order that they are processed. Yours could be shipping already and you just haven't been notified.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I would not cancel an order before release day. The only way I would cancel an order is of I was standing in the store and they had the phone I wanted in their magenta hands.

Pre-orders are not guaranteed a day before release day, if we get them early, great.

This phone has been selling so much that countries have had their release date put off a month now.

The weekend is not over, release day is not here, getting it early is an extra surprise, pre-order does no guarantee that.

If you cancel the order before you are at a store and they have your phone, you run a risk of getting it even later.

Samsung is not any different, they have their orders fulfilled by a direct fulfillment company, good chance they will have T-Mobile fill the order. Samsung is getting my phone from TMO.

If course xyiur milage may vary, but this is what we have all see over the years of pre-orders.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
My order is still on backorder and people that ordered after me have tracking numbers....issue is the card I originally gave I lost reported it and then found and in that time they tried to charge me twice and neither went through... Then I reactivated the card and it works (verified) and still got another unable to process payment text... Should I call and see what is going on? I want to get it by Tuesday like other people that ordered on 8/6

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
See I don't get why people who ordered just a couple days ago are already getting them monday possibly and mine isn't processed. Is that fair to people who preordered the first couple days?

That is the way Tmobile always did, don't think they do it on purpose though. I have preordered way late on my Note 4, almost the first to get one. Ditto for the smartwatches too.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

That is the whole reason I ordered pretty early. What about someone who orders 8/3 1201 am doesn't get processed until late and the device is backordered and they're screwed?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That is the whole reason I ordered pretty early. What about someone who orders 8/3 1201 am doesn't get processed until late and the device is backordered and they're screwed?
No

Did you read my post? We have discussed it a lot.

They are processed in batches they have to leave KY on different planes. To do that they have to be sorted. Since they are doing this at or near the world hub, it seems the shipper is doing the sorting.

There is nothing you can figure out. You are just going to have to be patient and listen to what all of us are telling you, or cancel your order and order elsewhere.

I just don't know what else any of us can explain to you about this.

There is never a guarantee of early shipment. If everyone gets their pre-order on Friday, it is on time.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Blues Fan, let me give you my opinion as someone who has worked in the transportation logistics field with UPS and Walmart for the past 25 years. DO NOT assume because you do not have a tracking number right now that it means your order has not been fulfilled yet. TMO does not handle the shipment of these devices. It is a logistics provider named Ingram Micro Mobility in Louisville doing the shipment of all these phones. What I believe is that your phone has just not been scanned and loaded onto one of the trailers that will be sent over to UPS tomorrow night to be loaded onto a plane for shipment. Those of us who have received a tracking number have been loaded on a trailer, but UPS still needs to pick them up at which time the tracking number will show an Origin Scan. It really does not matter whether you have a tracking number now or tomorrow because none of these phones will leave Louisville until Sunday night. I believe if you have been charged for the phone, you will get it Monday like everyone else. :)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Not necessarily, they have to sort them for shipping, so it doesn't have to be done at the hub.

Hell, I'm just under a mile from the Airport which has a Fedex hub and they get air shipments in daily. I can literally walk there if i wanted too. Too bad it's not fedex.

Btw can someone tell me why Best Buy does not handle tmobile phones anymore? I was looking at the Note 7 at best buy and the associates far more helpful there even when I told them I was with tmobile. I like how I can just pick up my order in store. I would have just ordered from them and called it a day even if it means I couldn't pick it up until the 19th.

I never ordered a device through pre order and I asked tmobile if there was something wrong with my phone and the store rep said I couldn't bring it to the store that I'd have to go through corporate as well. Something else that has me kind of worried if it doesn't work I can't return it at a tmobile store.

Status
Not open for further replies.