T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Trust me, TMO is doing it this way for a reason. They always want to be first. They can't give you information they don't have Blues.

Well won't be first for me. I don't even have any ordering information displayed on my account now. I know I won't get it Monday like everyone else. Something is messed up.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well won't be first for me. I don't even have any ordering information displayed on my account now. I know I won't get it Monday like everyone else. Something is messed up.
There is nothing to indicate something is wrong with your shipping.

Let me try this another way. It is Sunday now, they are still working on Monday deliveries.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Same here. And when I go to my order info it's blank now doesn't show my billing info now. Like someone deleted the order.
Is there an alert in your alerts the order was canceled?

Jump on Demand orders look like that until they are shipped. Even if you aren't JOD, that doesn't mean something is wrong with yours.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
As of 5:30 am my ups tracking still shows the requested change from my home to a local ups store pickup. Hopefully I have a chance of still getting Monday. I can't be home Monday during the day so the thought of it getting delivered with my kids there..lol. plus being my first preorder and just how neat this phone is I want to get the box and be the one to open it and setup etc. Can't wait.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Is there an alert in your alerts the order was canceled?

Jump on Demand orders look like that until they are shipped. Even if you aren't JOD, that doesn't mean something is wrong with yours.

No alerts. The screen had all my billing info on it up until two hours ago. I don't have jump or anything like that.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
No alerts. The screen had all my billing info on it up until two hours ago. I don't have jump or anything like that.
You can not count on that app. If you can't log into that site from the Web, you can not count that you are logged into the Web and it hasn't been working off a cache.

I know you don't have Jump, I was telling you the order looking like that was not an indication it was wrong.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Either trade it in or pay it off. Depending on how long you have had the phone, you can likely get more money than you owe if you sell it.
I did pay it off and have people asking about it so it'll sell for certain. Not as much as I'd like since note 7 is announced but enough to matter

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I did pay it off and have people asking about it so it'll sell for certain. Not as much as I'd like since note 7 is announced but enough to matter
Oh no, if it is paid off, you don't have to turn it in.

Here Samsung devices especially, sell well on Craigslist. I'll only deal with local people, cash only, no shipping. I either meet them at their carrier so they can get a card for it. If they don't want to meet there, I meet them inside at a restaurant, etc.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You can not count on that app. If you can't log into that site from the Web, you can not count that you are logged into the Web and it hasn't been working off a cache.

I know you don't have Jump, I was telling you the order looking like that was not an indication it was wrong.

I tried signing out and back in and won't let me. It says they temp locked my account for my protection and to call customer support. Thelp was useless didn't fix the problem and now I have no way to check status of my order. I'm going to cancel this order tomorrow such utter bs. Can't even get into my account.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried signing out and back in and won't let me. It says they temp locked my account for my protection and to call customer support. Thelp was useless didn't fix the problem and now I have no way to check status of my order. I'm going to cancel this order tomorrow such utter bs. Can't even get into my account.
Honestly just relax. I don't get why you're even trying to check so much. Also why cancel because.. Of your account getting locked? I don't see how those link up.

Either way everyone will get it eventually. Checking that much won't help. I check every few hours at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.