T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Honestly just relax. I don't get why you're even trying to check so much. Also why cancel because.. Of your account getting locked? I don't see how those link up.

Either way everyone will get it eventually. Checking that much won't help. I check every few hours at most.

That's all I check too. I ordered well ahead of time and obviously system is messed up if others after me getting it shipped already. And being locked out of my account I messaged them about it and they can't figure out why and the rep on the direct message said thanks for being loyal customer and left.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That's all I check too. I ordered well ahead of time and obviously system is messed up if others after me getting it shipped already. And being locked out of my account I messaged them about it and they can't figure out why and the rep on the direct message said thanks for being loyal customer and left.

Blues, that's what they say when they think you are finished with the conversation. I am sure they have been covered up non-stop since Saturday morning.

Like I said, that group can't help you with your account they think isn't locked that you are saying is. That isn't a middle of the night group

Also still Sunday, the processing isn't finished. What got tracking number last night will not leave KY until late Sunday, remember? This is your first pre-order and several that have had numerous pre-orders have told you they process on batches, not in order number. That someone else getting tracking first is not an indication of a messed up order. You have to wait until the 19th, I'm sure you will have your phone before then.

Devices are released on the 19th, you very well may have a device before you get tracking.

Plumrific

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My T-Mobile account says still being processed. My card never charged, but my UPS account says delivery by end of day on 8/15/16.

Last edited:

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I just refreshed my T-mobile account and it just switched from "processing" to "shipped" with tracking number link. Nothing is showing in "UPS My Choice" as of now but tracking shows delivery for Monday 8/15/16. Yay!!!
8/4/16 noontime
Black Onyx
Atlanta, GA

Posted via the Android Central App

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I just refreshed my T-mobile account and it just switched from "processing" to "shipped" with tracking number link. Nothing is showing in "UPS My Choice" as of now but tracking shows delivery for Monday 8/15/16. Yay!!!
8/4/16 noontime
Black Onyx
Atlanta, GA

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm in Atlanta too. Hoping to see some info sometime today.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Please don't give Blues any ideas....

😂😮😭
9-1-1 Operator: Hello, what is your emergency?

Customer: I ordered a phone on 8/3 and it has not arrived. I am afraid it has been kidnapped.

9-1-1 Operator: ok, Sir? Just stay calm and bang your head repeatedly on the nearest wall. An ambulance has been dispatched to transport you to the nearest Looney bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995