T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I know yesterday the first ups I saw was around 530 pm then my requested change to pickup at my local ups store was an hr later. I hope I can pickup tomorrow still. I didn't want to change it but I can't be home before 6pm

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wonder what chances are of keeping the same delivery day when I requested the change an hr after the first update, which just showed at the time it was ready for ups

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I know yesterday the first ups I saw was around 530 pm then my requested change to pickup at my local ups store was an hr later. I hope I can pickup tomorrow still. I didn't want to change it but I can't be home before 6pm

Were you charged to change the delivery location?

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Were you charged to change the delivery location?

No I was not charged. I think maybe because the change was from my home to a ups store and not from my home to another residential or business address outside ups

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for ups! However i put it in and says in transit a label has been printed but no estimate for delivery time yet. Will I still get it tomorrow?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for ups! However i put it in and says in transit a label has been printed but no estimate for delivery time yet. Will I still get it tomorrow?

As far as when you get it, I'm still not sure I'll get mine tomorrow even though mine says tomorrow. My experience has been that the delivery update is more current once the shipping process actually begins. Just take comfort knowing everything is on track for an early delivery.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
A lot better response than what TMOBILE gives. I ordered on the 4th and nothing. Now it doesn't even show my order on my profile now. Last time I ever buy a phone from them.

My account did the same thing the other day. Maybe friday morning or thursday afternoon. I can't remember. Did your credit card get charged? I don't think there is anything wrong with your order. There is only so much a rep can tell you. They are not going to say oh, you will be guaranteed early delivery. The phone isn't released yet. They will only tell you that it will be shipped out the day before or on release date. I sill have not received any shipping info from tmobile but I have from ups. My account still says usps. I also used to switch carriers all the time, and it is a little silly to switch with something that works well for you and is also much less expensive than verizon. Even if you had to wait a week why would you switch to verizon and pay more money. Their customer service is not any better and they wouldn't promise you faster shipping, in fact many times verizon has released a phone after tmobile or att.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad to see they are still processing orders today for shipment. Fingers crossed my husband and I see our tracking numbers today as well. 😊

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
As of 5:30 am my ups tracking still shows the requested change from my home to a local ups store pickup. Hopefully I have a chance of still getting Monday. I can't be home Monday during the day so the thought of it getting delivered with my kids there..lol. plus being my first preorder and just how neat this phone is I want to get the box and be the one to open it and setup etc. Can't wait.
Mine too. And instead of Monday delivery like it said before I switched it now says "exception"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance