T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
You're all a bunch of lucky bastards. At least you have tracking numbers.

I know you said yours was scheduled to be delivered to your aunt's house by mistake. On UPS My Choice did you add both her address in the "Manage Addresses" section and her name in the "Add Household Names" section?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine too. And instead of Monday delivery like it said before I switched it now says "exception"
I'm pretty sure it says exception because a change was requested. Hoping it's not delayed. Delivering to a ups store shouldn't be a big del, and it's only 45 miles from my home address so not like I requested deliver 200 miles elsewhere

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing today so far. Turns out when I told my mom when I left for work last night about my card being charged and still no shipping info she wasn't too thrilled with that and called while I was at work about why others getting phones early who ordered days after me. From what the rep on the phone told her I might not get the phone until the 19th now because I ordered in person at the store instead of through the Tmobile website or over the phone which is why my order is likely taking longer they said that others. Also she mentioned the rude workers we have to put up with at our only store and he said the store near me isn't a corporate ran one, but it's a franchise store.

So basically I will likely have to wait longer or cancel the whole order and order via the website or phone if I want it faster like you all are getting.

The only reason why we stay with Tmobile is their prices. Otherwise we'd jump ship to Verizon.

We are just going to have to wait until thur night and if I don't get a tracking number we are going to call again and get a refund.

I ordered in person as well. I ordered black. The rep was having problems with the order going through, he had to do it twice. I think he was new or hasn't done a lot of preorders. I ordered on the 6th and ups says being shipped out monday.

Rahim Esmail

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I didn't think anyone worked st the warehouse on Sunday but I just got a text with a tracking number. Looks like it should be here tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
when i try to add my aunt's name it says.. euither the name first name or household is already enrolled
That happened with mine. I forgot I had setup a mychoice a couple years back-finally found the right account and it had the same address and phone

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for ups! However i put it in and says in transit a label has been printed but no estimate for delivery time yet. Will I still get it tomorrow?
Nobody will know for sure that it's coming tomorrow until we start getting an origin scan showing up. But most likely you will get it the same day everyone else does.

kingcorey22

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
What gift is everybody going to choose? I'm thinking about going with the gear fit 2. I have a 64gb sd card already and I got 2 free years of netflix when i bought 2 s7edges in march.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm still in the same boat. My first order shows still being processed, my second order is shipped with a delivery date of tomorrow.

My second order is the one that shows USPS Priority Mail.

Does anyone who's order shows Priority Mail have tracking info yet?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What gift is everybody going to choose? I'm thinking about going with the gear fit 2. I have a 64gb sd card already and I got 2 free years of netflix when i bought 2 s7edges in march.

Either the micro sd or Netflix. I don't care for the design of the Gear Fit series.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm still in the same boat. My first order shows still being processed, my second order is shipped with a delivery date of tomorrow.

My second order is the one that shows USPS Priority Mail.

Does anyone who's order shows Priority Mail have tracking info yet?

Mine still shows USPS Priority Mail, but the Track Item link goes to UPS site.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I'll go with Netflix most likely. Have too many wearables lying around so fit2 is not appealing. Use cloud storage for everything and have unlimited data so 64gb storage is more than enough for me. Anyway I don't intend to cancel Netflix anytime, so another free year added to don't even know how many free years I have currently from previous promotions

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just received the email from t mobile telling me that the device is on the way. We get one more with the IMEI on it, right? And, that one is used for the promo, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.