T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'll go with Netflix most likely. Have too many wearables lying around so fit2 is not appealing. Use cloud storage for everything and have unlimited data so 64gb storage is more than enough for me. Anyway I don't intend to cancel Netflix anytime, so another free year added to don't even know how many free years I have currently from previous promotions

I'm starting to lean towards Netflix as well. Amazon has their sandisk 200gb micro sd cards for 79.99. That's more than enough storage for my music. Netflix may be the better deal for me. Plus I could order the card later when I actually need it. Netflix I already use, so it makes more sense to get that even though it technically has the lowest value by dollar amount.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
so i just asked my aunt if she has a my choice ups account and she said she doesn't. so is it not registering because i had my name placed on it with her address or..? because i even tried adding her as a household member and it didn't work

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just received the email from t mobile telling me that the device is on the way. We get one more with the IMEI on it, right? And, that one is used for the promo, right?

I'm wondering that too because I want to get my claim into samsung ASAP for my watch. My tracking info says "next day air saver" what does this shipping method mean?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering that too because I want to get my claim into samsung ASAP for my watch. My tracking info says "next day air saver" what does this shipping method mean?

You can't submit until you have your phone either way because you have to send a pic of your receipt.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I got the email yesterday saying it's been shipped. They're still sending those out though. A few have gotten them this morning. I wouldn't worry.

Edit: Meant to quote WatermelonSlim

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's what I am not seeing mine? I have my UPS account set up with my married name, but T-Mobile still has my maiden name registered on my account.

Posted via the Android Central App
Have you tried going into your UPS account and adding your maiden name as a household member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21