T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
When i try to register it says ">>> The name and address is already enrolled, or the name is listed as a household member of another enrollment at the same address. (1028A) "

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Also another pro tip, don't freak out if tracking shows no movement, it happens late in night. Go to bed tonight and wake up morning, then check tracking and it will show its arrived in your local destination, getting ready to be loaded on to delivery truck
I'll have to stay up as long as needed... Gotta set my 2 hour delivery window or have it held if the delivery window doesn't work.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to stay up as long as needed... Gotta set my 2 hour delivery window or have it held if the delivery window doesn't work.

I have already put a hold to pick up at my local customer center. It will be processed once the package departs and after it arrives at the local center. They just keep there and I go pick up when it opens at 10. Worked well for me for all previous UPS deliveries which I wanted early in the day.

When you search UPS locations, search for customer center. You can filter the ups location search by filtering only for customer center.
You should see only see few for your city depending on how big it is.

My guess is that will be your local distribution hub. At least for me it's like that, all the local delivery ups trucks leave from that customer center location.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing today so far. Turns out when I told my mom when I left for work last night about my card being charged and still no shipping info she wasn't too thrilled with that and called while I was at work about why others getting phones early who ordered days after me. From what the rep on the phone told her I might not get the phone until the 19th now because I ordered in person at the store instead of through the Tmobile website or over the phone which is why my order is likely taking longer they said that others. Also she mentioned the rude workers we have to put up with at our only store and he said the store near me isn't a corporate ran one, but it's a franchise store.

So basically I will likely have to wait longer or cancel the whole order and order via the website or phone if I want it faster like you all are getting.

The only reason why we stay with Tmobile is their prices. Otherwise we'd jump ship to Verizon.

We are just going to have to wait until thur night and if I don't get a tracking number we are going to call again and get a refund.
Are you kidding me?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got a tracking number for ups! However i put it in and says in transit a label has been printed but no estimate for delivery time yet. Will I still get it tomorrow?
You just have to wait and see, just like we were telling you yesterday about them processing today. It should be tomorrow, but could be Tuesday.

You have no choice but to wait and see.

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no choice but to pick it up at 6:30. I checked the website for my local UPS store where it says UPS Air pick up times and it only says 6:30.
I believe that pickup time is for shipments, not picking up deliveries. So if you needed to send something air, you have to get it there by 6:30.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
well no matter what i do..even if i create an account with my aunt's name and address it still gives me the same error. and i even tested deleting the ups account and removing the delivery address. anything else i can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX