T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I think this will be the last time I do a preorder with these people. If these mofos realized that I chose "ship to a different address" then this wouldn't be a problem

I hear ya! Most of us are only getting it 3 or 4 days before launch anyways. If it wasn't for only having one tmobile store within 30 miles of me and their employees which I don't like, I would have just bought this in the stores if i lived up north still.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya! Most of us are only getting it 3 or 4 days before launch anyways. If it wasn't for only having one tmobile store within 30 miles of me and their employees which I don't like, I would have just bought this in the stores if i lived up north still.
Only getting it 3-4 days early? Getting anything before street date is pretty darn good.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
You guys sure ups ships and processes on Sunday?are preorder phones a special run for them
I think freight moves whenever someone has orders and people to move them. It's the local deliveries that don't happen on Sundays.
A lot of big companies have UPS accounts. I am sure it's T-mobile employees actually packing these out and creating the labels.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I did get something just now. Looks like it is waiting on ups to grab it. Once ups grabs it should be 1 day shipping. 1471197865613.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Three to four days before launch is great!

People have tied "pre-order" to "early delivery" lately and that is not what pre-order is.

Pre-order means they will put a phone aside for us, to have it on release date and not have to leave the house and stand in line.

Early delivery is an extra, a bonus, not part of the deal.

Todds7

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if anyone here has a business account but I've not received any form of communication about my phone order at this point and on MY T-MOBILE it still says processing for delivery by the 18th or 19th. I'm sure i'll live if I have to wait till then but all of the people who have received shipping confrimation are making me a bit jealous that I may not get my phone when they do. All this to see if anyone with a business account has received any notifications at this point?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope someone that has tracking that was done today, can post a delivery date soon. I would like to see if UPS counts today as yesterday or as today or as tomorrow.
Honestly, at least in this case, I don't think the day that tracking shows up is going to matter. Saturday/Sunday should be the same thing with them shipping straight out of Louisville.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
My T-Mobile account finally updated. The tracking I have received is for my device. I hope my husband's ships today so he doesn't whine too much this week. 😉😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3607.jpg
    3607.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 47

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number as well. Says expected tomorrow 🤔. Definitely not holding my breath of that happening.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping tomorrow or Tuesday. I come back in town Tuesday morning. I'd love to get it and set it up with my new Internet :D.
I work at the local college, so getting mine after work is cool. I get something to look forward to and show off to my co-workers the next day...lol

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My T-Mobile account finally updated. The tracking I have received is for my device. I hope my husband's ships today so he doesn't whine too much this week. ????????????

wished mines would say that..Got the tracking number but still saying order in progress

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, at least in this case, I don't think the day that tracking shows up is going to matter. Saturday/Sunday should be the same thing with them shipping straight out of Louisville.
That is what I'm thinking too, that's why I am interested in this info. Will be good info to have for the next release 😁

Mr. Gravity

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Imma drop kick my phone for not telling me it's shipped yet

If you are not the main account holder and the t mobile phone bill goes to your aunts house then T-Mobile can/will only ship to that address, Regardless of what box you ticked. It says so when you go through the pre-order process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech