T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got the Tmo tracking text. While hyped I think I'm gonna finish building my monster PC before playing with the Note7 when it comes tomorrow.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got my text and status has been changed to shipped on the T-Mobile website. I ordered on 8/4. Onyx black.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep. For instance, the flooding in Louisiana may impact some local deliveries, for sure.
Yeah that for sure. Maybe with Amazon moving to such fast shipping, companies starting to set up where they can process and ship out from the Hub city instead of their warehouse to the hub, we will start seeing changes for shipping for everything. More people are buying all kinds of things and having them shipped. It would be nice for every day of the week to become a standard shipping day.

Seems to me that businesses and shippers could both really increase business and compete with places doing quick shipping. This kind of competition is good for everyone, especially the consumer. It would be nice to be at a place where we go to the website of our carrier, order a phone today and we get it tomorrow and that be the norm for shipping.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
If you ordered 2 separate phones but are on the same account do they get shipped together ?

Depends on if you ordered them together. If you ordered them together, yes. If not, no. I ordered within an hour of pre-orders going live. My husband ordered 4 days later as he wanted time to think about it. I have received a tracking number for mine, but not for his yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I hope Blues gets his first.. First thing in the AM, like by 8:30.

I still think he will bring up some other issue, this ain't over yet. I can also see him go crazy over the gift claiming process since that thing takes few weeks or months before you actually get the gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.