T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Nothing here. Still waiting for the email from T-Mobile saying its shipped. My choice UPS still has no delivery schedule. But it has by the end of the day. How late does UPS deliver? I'm assuming that depends on the location and package's the driver has. But if its residential they may have a cut off time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have an inexpensive Spigen waiting but it won't stay on long. I'm eyeing insurance with $50 deductible so I can go naked.

I'll get to where I can go naked. I've been naked with my Note 5 for about the last 5 months. I had to get used to the difference in a new phone before removing the case.

My niece thinks she is playing Pokémon Go with my new phone..

hahahaha.. NOPE!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here. Still waiting for the email from T-Mobile saying its shipped. My choice UPS still has no delivery schedule. But it has by the end of the day. How late does UPS deliver? I'm assuming that depends on the location and package's the driver has. But if its residential they may have a cut off time.

The cutoff time is usually whenever they finish their deliveries. UPS almost always shows 2:30-6:30pm delivery for me. It's rarely around 2:30. My usual delivery time is 6pm or so. Last week they were still delivering in the neighborhood after 8pm and I've seen them still going at 10pm during the holidays.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
That's interesting I got the first update with the tracking number off of UPS saying it was ready for UPS then I changed it so that it would deliver to a local UPS store by my work and still as of now the T mobile site doesn't show anything it says processing with that end of the week ship date which we all know is not the case

Here are two shots off my Tmo website..

shi11.jpgshi22.jpg

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The cutoff time is usually whenever they finish their deliveries. UPS almost always shows 2:30-6:30pm delivery for me. It's rarely around 2:30. My usual delivery time is 6pm or so. Last week they were still delivering in the neighborhood after 8pm and I've seen them still going at 10pm during the holidays.

Also, UPS is not answering the phone on Sunday. We won't get a peep out them until tomorrow. I will be starting to holler at UPS on 12.01 am Monday EST.

I want to get my delivery redirected or held at a UPS store for me to pick up, or I will sneak out the hospital to wait for delivery.. heh, heh..

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll get to where I can go naked. I've been naked with my Note 5 for about the last 5 months. I had to get used to the difference in a new phone before removing the case.

My niece thinks she is playing Pokémon Go with my new phone..

hahahaha.. NOPE!
Lol yeah, my little one probably thinks the same. And we might play it but I'll be in charge of the phone.

I'll just use the case during my first few days probably and then when I go hiking, play golf, etc. Other than that, no case.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Also, UPS is not answering the phone on Sunday. We won't get a peep out them until tomorrow. I will be starting to holler at UPS on 12.01 am Monday EST.

I want to get my delivery redirected or held at a UPS store for me to pick up, or I will sneak out the hospital to wait for delivery.. heh, heh..
Yeah, I'm waiting for UPS to initiate an origin scan so I can use my 2 hour delivery window or have it held at the hub if that delivery window option doesn't show up.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone on JOD received a tracking number via tmobile?

I have originally I did preorder on 8/3 and paid the 69 bucks or whatever they made you put down then I got text from tmobile saying since I was on jod I could redo my order and put 0 down on 8/4 which I did because I'll keep the phone 6 months at most before I jump again...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

They aren't generally late unless it is the week before Christmas. In my experience the end of the day is usually no later than about 5:30 or 6:00.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

When did you order yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36