T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Also, UPS is not answering the phone on Sunday. We won't get a peep out them until tomorrow. I will be starting to holler at UPS on 12.01 am Monday EST.

I want to get my delivery redirected or held at a UPS store for me to pick up, or I will sneak out the hospital to wait for delivery.. heh, heh..
In my experience, it's going to be difficult to get that done. Unless you have a direct number for a hub, the 800 line will call the local hub. They rarely call early enough to catch a package before it goes out for delivery.

That's why I started using the hub or UPS store address I wanted my package at, as my shipping address. I didn't bother with making sure it was marked to be held.

Also my hub doesn't open to customers until 2. There is one that opens at 8 that is actually closer to me. I usually just use their address because of I mark it hold for pick up, it will be at the main hub and not even my hub. It is also ready to be picked up the second they open the doors when you use the UPS hub address as your shipping address.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I stop checking the forum for a day, and come back to 80 pages on the android app to catch up to. Feck it, I'll start from most recent.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
569fbb61fe4f64a95410d1f9c61c4942.jpg

I like using Samsung Pay and this is a nice bonus once we get the Note 7

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
In my experience, it's going to be difficult to get that done. Unless you have a direct number for a hub, the 800 line will call the local hub. They rarely call early enough to catch a package before it goes out for delivery.

That's why I started using the hub or UPS store address I wanted my package at, as my shipping address. I didn't bother with making sure it was marked to be held.

Also my hub doesn't open to customers until 2. There is one that opens at 8 that is actually closer to me. I usually just use their address because of I mark it hold for pick up, it will be at the main hub and not even my hub. It is also ready to be picked up the second they open the doors when you use the UPS hub address as your shipping address.
I chose for mine to be held. Am I going to have an issue with that? It says the UPS package will be held at the store I chose without a delivery attempt to my home address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech