T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You went through the My Choice, shouldn't be an issue. There is a choice when creating the label to check "hold" and companies rarely remember to do that. I can't change the shipping like that through my choice. For my area, it adds a day on the shipping and then they take it back to the main hub and don't hold it at my hub.
My estimated arrival date used to say Monday 8/15 but now it says information unavailable. I think it might update tonight when movement starts again. Hopefully. And yeah I did it through the my choice app.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I chose for mine to be held. Am I going to have an issue with that? It says the UPS package will be held at the store I chose without a delivery attempt to my home address.
Shouldn't be an issue. This is what I have done with most of my phones. I've never run into an issue.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Not according to T-Mobile. The guy from OOP told me I should able to see everything from past orders and more info on the present order.
Tmobile is the one that told all of us they are supposed to look like that until they shipped lol

I have an old one that shipped like a year ago. It is still grey but has shipping info now. It was an iPhone.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol, yeah, not sure they even know what they are fully doing
Way back on this thread, and I could find it if I was offered $1 million to find it now, it was discussed. Everyone that had their order look like that had JOD.

Also Blues order started looking like that last night.

I was going to check that one that is on my account, but seems My TMO is down..

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry if they was reposted. My tracking still says it's on its way to ups. We shouldn't get it tomorrow would we? I thought there wasn't movement on Sundays?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My estimated arrival date used to say Monday 8/15 but now it says information unavailable. I think it might update tonight when movement starts again. Hopefully. And yeah I did it through the my choice app.
Well that should be fine for you then. I never can change any delivery stuff with My Choice, it always tells me it will be an extra day.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Has everyone who ordered on launch day received a shipping notification already?

I originally ordered on launch but cancelled and reordered on the 5th to take advantage of the tablet promo.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
In my experience, it's going to be difficult to get that done. Unless you have a direct number for a hub, the 800 line will call the local hub. They rarely call early enough to catch a package before it goes out for delivery.

That's why I started using the hub or UPS store address I wanted my package at, as my shipping address. I didn't bother with making sure it was marked to be held.

Also my hub doesn't open to customers until 2. There is one that opens at 8 that is actually closer to me. I usually just use their address because of I mark it hold for pick up, it will be at the main hub and not even my hub. It is also ready to be picked up the second they open the doors when you use the UPS hub address as your shipping address.

Understood, but there is a UPS store about 2 miles from my house. I will not be home tomorrow. If they can redirect to my hospital room #, cool, but if they can't, just drop it off to the UPS store 2 miles from my house. I am 3 miles away. Nobody will be home. Don't want it going back to any hub which are something like 15 or 20 miles from my house, but the UPS store is just a 10 minute shot from the hospital. I know I can sneak out for a half hour, but not no 4 hour window to wait for it. So, just dropping it off at the UPS store close to me will do. I will sneak out for half hour to pick it up, back at hosp, nobody the wiser. Already told the docs and nurses, I am having a meeting in the cafeteria with some friends tomorrow, so could I take a 2 hour break to go down to the cafeteria? They said yes..My van is parked right outside.. Oh boy...:D

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Has everyone who ordered on launch day received a shipping notification already?

I originally ordered on launch but cancelled and reordered on the 5th to take advantage of the tablet promo.

Posted via the Android Central App
All I know is that bunch of us are supposed to get the device tomorrow...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Even now, myTmobile website says the order shipped, but if I go to the order, I get a blank device and if I try and track it, I get an error...
They probably have little info on there, it takes a while to update. If I can ever get in my account, I'll see if I can track from My TMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci