T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I'll be getting mine tomorrow ☹️ No tracking number yet or shipped status online. Was really hoping to get it Monday or Tuesday so I could have some time to play with it before going back to work on Wednesday...
You could have tracking and just not know it yet. TMO hasn't been getting info out in real time.

tripleblaze

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I placed my JOD order for a Silver Note 7 on August 8th. I received a text message from T-Mobile on August 12th that they were packing my order and around noon today I received a text and email with the tracking information. The tracking info hasn't updated yet but I'm looking forward to having the Note 7 in my hands in the next day or two!

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone pay full price? $849 plus tax. Seems like most are jump

Yep, I paid full price from a dealer on eBay. The benefit of doing that is that I don't have to pay tax, so it's literally just $849. I got tired of the high monthly phone bill.

Also, I expect to sell my S7 Edge for about $400. If so, I will only have paid about $449 for the note.

Eddie413

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I've been charged, Received the emails and texts with tracking number, my tmobile account says shipped, but when I check ups it says delivery information unavailable! Anyone else having this issue? And should i be worried ?

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about getting a smartwatch for my new phone. Anyone here currently using a smartwatch? Considering the moto 360 2nd gen Huawei and Gear S2 3g model..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair