T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I knew they wanted us to have the phone by T-Mobile Tuesdays lol

I'm beginning to think the same thing. My UPS choice has the delivery date of tomorrow. But has not been updated since 5:36 last night. And T-Mobile has the order as being processed. If no movement by the time I go to bed I know I won't get this until Tuesday. There is nothing we can do about this other than....wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to be patient. I ordered on second day and have received nothing from ups. This definitely proves that they don't send out orders in order. I JOD with my wife. I'm aware that they for some reason have to be shipped together, but I've been patient and am losing some.

Did one of you order the blue coral? If so, the device will not ship until both are in Stock ready to go.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to be patient. I ordered on second day and have received nothing from ups. This definitely proves that they don't send out orders in order. I JOD with my wife. I'm aware that they for some reason have to be shipped together, but I've been patient and am losing some.

Have you at least got the 1st text message for both phones ?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
6s plus (current), sold S7 couple of weeks back, sold HTC 10 today.
All set for Note 7 till the new Nexus and iPhone 7. Cycle repeats ... Story of my gadget life.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
6s plus (current), sold S7 couple of weeks back, sold HTC 10 today.
All set for Note 7 till the new Nexus and iPhone 7. Cycle repeats ... Story of my gadget life.

I never owned a nexus before. What's the advantage of it along with the quicker android updates?

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I've been charged, Received the emails and texts with tracking number, my tmobile account says shipped, but when I check ups it says delivery information unavailable! Anyone else having this issue? And should i be worried ?
Why would you be worried. It's coming this week for sure. I have the same issue

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm nervous bc ups says waiting to be processed but I've seen no movement. Tmobile hasn't sent a text saying it's shopped so I don't know whether or not to believe the estimated shipping date of tomorrow.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm nervous bc ups says waiting to be processed but I've seen no movement. Tmobile hasn't sent a text saying it's shopped so I don't know whether or not to believe the estimated shipping date of tomorrow.
Planes probably won't fly out until late tonight. I've seen them leave at 2am from Louisville with delivery the same day.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I never owned a nexus before. What's the advantage of it along with the quicker android updates?

Cleaner, simpler software, developer friendly, quicker updates. They are getting better in terms of camera , features every release but they will never match the feature set OEMs offer.

It's more for people who don't like carrier and OEM software. It's fun device just like every other device

Tech2011

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I still have my T-Mobile Note 4 and it still works great....I just wish I could afford to get a Note 7 right now :(...I imagine I'll get one at some point, but it probably won't be until Christmas at the earliest.

Also as a side note, I find it interesting that so many people are interested in buying the Note 7 through JOD, which seems like the mother of all scams because you put so much money into the program but you'll never own the device...unless I am wrong about how JOD works. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...that was just my (possibly ignorant) impression of JOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01