T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I got my shipping label and tracking this morning and I too have seen no movement. I'm thinking Tuesday as well since it's so late, 10 pm here on east coast time now.

I got my information this morning too, but it says the shipping label was created last night and it's been ready for pick up since then. So hopefully they've picked it up sometime today, that way the center here has time to sort it and send them out on trucks tomorrow. I ordered in store on the 4th and I ordered the blue coral one.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got my information this morning too, but it says the shipping label was created last night and it's been ready for pick up since then. So hopefully they've picked it up sometime today, that way the center here has time to sort it and send them out on trucks tomorrow. I ordered in store on the 4th and I ordered the blue coral one.

I ordered black in store on the 4th as well and shippping label created and ready for pick up. I wonder if ordering in store takes a bit longer to process order. The rep my mom talked to in store orders take longer to be processed hence mine for example. Anyways worse case we get ours on Tue.

DarkTides

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I will be quite surprised if our Note 7's ship tonight and deliver tomorrow. Wishful thinking that they do, but generally if they haven't received an origin scan yet, it's most likely not happening.

Most likely they are staging them and will disperse them for shipping either tomorrow or something.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I will be quite surprised if our Note 7's ship tonight and deliver tomorrow. Wishful thinking that they do, but generally if they haven't received an origin scan yet, it's most likely not happening.

Most likely they are staging them and will disperse them for shipping either tomorrow or something.

Then why did my tracking say expected delivery Monday by 4:30pm?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I think they will be there tomorrow. They don't have to go through KY they are already there and this is how they did with the S7. They shipped on Sunday night, with the Saturday ones, and delivered Monday. This is a shipment I got this past Friday. It had to go to KY first, the N7's don't have to. See the time it left KY? KY is an hour ahead of me. I had it in my hands almost 6 hours after it left KY, it left KY at almost 5 am.
52c4c2f9217bd8296ecf8bdf479d7d8b.jpg

DarkTides

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
UPS does operate 24/7 in terms of processing at Hubs, but distribution facilities operate at like 2AM and process by the truck load. I am not saying it's not possible, but from Louisville (worldhub) to destination sorting facility is definitely possible, it's just some people who live in rural areas have two distribution facilities to go through before getting on the delivery truck.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's an estimation, I think it's generated according to when they receive notice and approximate that it's next day, thus make it Monday.

We know what we are talking here lol.... This is usual for us for every pre order. Believe me when we say it's coming tomorrow.

Lot's of people said no way they ship on weekends when we got charged on Friday ...where are we now?

Morning when you get up the phone will be in your local destination.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's an estimation, I think it's generated according to when they receive notice and approximate that it's next day, thus make it Monday.
Obviously, anything is possible. However, here is my last next day air saver shipment. Notice, didn't leave Louisville until after 4am and still delivered that day in Texas.1471231886638.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If theres no origin scan theres no nada....I know they can scan late but no one has gotten one yet...Still time will tell but its questionable
Look at my post and scan I just did. Mine wasn't even a special deal like this is. They shipped all the S7's on Sunday night last time, just like they are doing with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.