T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
UPS does operate 24/7 in terms of processing at Hubs, but distribution facilities operate at like 2AM and process by the truck load. I am not saying it's not possible, but from Louisville (worldhub) to destination sorting facility is definitely possible, it's just some people who live in rural areas have two distribution facilities to go through before getting on the delivery truck.
They are operating differently for this shipment, just like they did the S7 shipment. They are treating Saturday and Sunday as ship days.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
If theres no origin scan theres no nada....I know they can scan late but no one has gotten one yet...Still time will tell but its questionable
If there is no origin scan yet, it will always show delivery as being the next day because all the computer knows is that it is overnight delivery. Once it scans, it will likely change to Tuesday. I am really thinking most people who got tracking numbers over the weekend will get their phones Tuesday.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If there is no origin scan yet, it will always show delivery as being the next day because all the computer knows is that it is overnight delivery. Once it scans, it will likely change to Tuesday. I am really thinking most people who got tracking numbers over the weekend will get their phones Tuesday.
That isn't at all how it worked last time. The origin scan will be done when they take the shipment over to the airport. Last time they were processed Saturday and Sunday and they shipped Sunday, and delivered Monday.

DarkTides

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Well I hope I get a nice present surprise of out for delivery when I wake up in the morning, I am quite pessimistic though when it comes to this order.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I dont have time to again link back to s7 edge pre order thread, but same thing was said by few people and guess what we got our phones Monday. You will know when you wake up tomorrow that we will be rocking our new Note 7s.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Whenever it is done, that's when the delivery day will be updated.
Well they did it completely the opposite last time. They processed on Saturday and Sunday, they shipped Sunday night/Monday morning and delivered Monday. They cut out all the hours before getting to KY and all the sorting.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When they leave KY all that work they do between the time UPS picks up your package and when it leaves KY is already done. It seems leaving KY very early AM is the norm for next day delivery.

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Here's another package (I can't get the pic to load) . It was regular overnight, but it was out for delivery on the truck by 7:30 am. It arrived at my airport at 4:25 am.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Here's another package (I can't get the pic to load) . It was regular overnight, but it was out for delivery on the truck by 7:30 am. It arrived at my airport at 4:25 am.

Every phone I have ever ordered from T-Mobile has been overnighted. I know how they work. I've ordered five phones since December through T-Mobile and paid for overnight.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That usually happens though once it's been scanned.
But they are doing all that before. They are skipping all the work and doing the sorting, that is why they are shipping directly from a world hub. There is a logistics direct fulfillment company doing this. Look at my first one I posted.. My origin scan was AFTER my package made a few stops.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Every phone I have ever ordered from T-Mobile has been overnighted. I know how they work. I've ordered five phones since December through T-Mobile and paid for overnight.

Apparently you haven't done enough pre orders ... You don't know how it works. I'll quote you tomorrow morning with the picture of my Note 7 once I pick up.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My order process scan I mean.. The ticket being printed. They did something different on that. I had a lot of activity before the "ticket was printed and waiting on UPS".

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I hope you are right

Dude yes I'm right and I have been from the beginning even though few them were mad and upset at me saying I'm giving false information and raising hopes even though i was providing data from previous T-Mobile pre orders and explaining how this works.

Activity will happen on tracking later in the night. It just has to get on a plane and will be in your local city in no time. It's not like it's coming on a truck from Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.