T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well the entire issue is this.. When the packages leave KY, it is no different than any other shipment. When they arrive on the different states, they are just like any other day. Every package I get arrives at my airport between about 5-6:30 am and I get it that same day.

The only thing that is different is today is Saturday and Sunday. If this was Thursday and it left KY at 5 am it would be delivered that same day.

Whst they did different before is treat Saturday and Sunday as a regular day. Everything from the "ticket has been printed" to "leaving KY" will be done when they leave KY on a short time.

We are used to the origin scan being done in whatever state it is shipped from and then going to KY. What they did last time and looks like now, this was all done during the weekend processing and the planes will leave KY at the normal time, ready to go to the hubs like every day. If all the work is done like any overnight shipment and it arrives in our states at the normal time..

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Basically if the plane leaves from Kentucky in the next couple hours. it's definitely going to get delivered today, trust me I have things bought Saturday and gotten to me Monday

b0x3r

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 N7's about 2 hrs apart... Only received shipping info for 1 of them however package weighs 1.80 lbs... Wondering if this is both of them... Shipping address is the same for both.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Every phone I have ever ordered from T-Mobile has been overnighted. I know how they work. I've ordered five phones since December through T-Mobile and paid for overnight.
This isn't the normal overnight shipping and neither was the S7 shipping. They did it differently last time and it looks like they are doing it the same as they did last time.

All I know is they evidently did everything with the S7 shipment just like this and the logistics company handling this did it all the same way. If this was an every day average shipment, the delivery date would not have picked up Monday as the delivery date, it would have picked up Tuesday, because Saturday and Sunday isn't a shipping day.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I have been following the thread for two days now bit have note said anything. You guys worry too much. Look at the past experience pre-orders have had, stop heckling and being trolls. We will get it tomorrow. Delivery date is not flexible. I feel like everyone that is worrying is having a panic attack and needs to chill. For God's sake, it's just a phone, get over it.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It feels like every few pages some new nah sayer pops up and we go thru the same drum roll all over again... These pre orders are fun. I will miss it once it's all over tomorrow.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So it's midnight eastern time... And i don't have anything else to do but check my order status and post lame pics of it..... Happier than a punk in perfume factory. Man if this phone sucks... There be some Consequences and reprecussions
9c27608e03a26b93f978312150a418bd.jpg

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 N7's about 2 hrs apart... Only received shipping info for 1 of them however package weighs 1.80 lbs... Wondering if this is both of them... Shipping address is the same for both.

My single one says it weighs 1.6 lbs, so there is a discrepancy. Hopefully the packaging takes up a lot of the weight, and you're getting both. GL.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They should do them separately. TMO suggests on their site that multiple phones are done under individual order numbers so they will be shipped separately.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey look at that.... little old Hoggles just got a text and tracking #. I was about to go full on Blues 😨 😉 Looks like mine will be flying out with the rest of em in a few hours 💃😆😎

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I have been following the thread for two days now bit have note said anything. You guys worry too much. Look at the past experience pre-orders have had, stop heckling and being trolls. We will get it tomorrow. Delivery date is not flexible. I feel like everyone that is worrying is having a panic attack and needs to chill. For God's sake, it's just a phone, get over it.

Matthew, talk about #1stWorldProblems huh? Lol. It is a bit crazy that we're all obsessing about whether we'll get what is just an admittedly exciting cell phone on Monday, Tuesday, or worst case Friday. I think most of us will survive to livr another day one way or another.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If phones get departed scan in the next few hours and arrive at your hub in the early morning hours then a Monday delivery is likely

My previous pre orders scan was as late as 12 to 1 am PST almost close to 4 am Kentucky and I picked up at my ups center at 10 AM. Did this for my past two pre orders.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Apparently you haven't done enough pre orders ... You don't know how it works. I'll quote you tomorrow morning with the picture of my Note 7 once I pick up.

Both of my S7 Edge phones were preorders. The second S7 Edge was shipped late on a Thursday for overnight shipping as it was automatically shipped that way for free. Because it was shipped late in the day, I got it Saturday. They did Saturday delivery that week. Delivery said Friday but was updated to Saturday once it was scanned.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
My previous pre orders scan was as late as 12 to 1 am PST almost close to 4 am Kentucky and I picked up at my ups center at 10 AM. Did this for my past two pre orders.

I'm in the eastern time zone and had phones departed scan as late as 2-3am and gotten to my ups hub here in new York at 5-6am and gotten delivery the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca