T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the eastern time zone and had phones departed scan as late as 2-3am and gotten to my ups hub here in new York at 5-6am and gotten delivery the same day

Yep lots of them don't know how fast these things move.

I remember my Moto X orders from moto maker make it to me in 2 days from China.. It was fascinating to see how fast it moved between countries/customs etc. Sure the time zone difference helped a bit but still they got here pretty quick.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey look at that.... little old Hoggles just got a text and tracking #. I was about to go full on Blues 😨 😉 Looks like mine will be flying out with the rest of em in a few hours 💃😆😎
Hahaha 😐

I wish mine was going out with all y'alls as a pre-order. I'm getting pretty jealous you guys are getting your phones!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey look at that.... little old Hoggles just got a text and tracking #. I was about to go full on Blues ?????? ?????? Looks like mine will be flying out with the rest of em in a few hours ??????????????????

I still think Tue for us. I still have not updated since this morning. Not trying to be debbie downer, but I don't think we are getting them today.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey look at that.... little old Hoggles just got a text and tracking #. I was about to go full on Blues 😨 😉 Looks like mine will be flying out with the rest of em in a few hours 💃😆😎

I still think Tue for us. I still have not updated since this morning. Not trying to be debbie downer, but I don't think we are getting them today.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Blue stop being a downer. You're going to get it on time on Monday. You must have a lot of grey hairs at this point. We will all love and enjoy our phones tomorrow and you will see.

Posted via the Android Central App

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

So glad to see they are still working on them this late! Hopefully my 2nd order will be shipping out with 1st. Hoping to wake up to that 2nd tracking number. 😊

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Alright, unsubscribing from this thread again. Don't need 1,000 email notifications for a phone I haven't even ordered. Good luck everyone. Enjoy the phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol