T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the T-Mobile thread is bonkers... Kind of nice it's such a big community and active compared to other carriers who are jealous we are getting ours tomorrow

Yeah, it is amazing how quite the other carrier threads are compared to Tmo. You'd think Tmo was the #1 carrier in the nation looking at AC.

Definitely #1 with preorders.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
By the way I know I'm late on this but I am upgrading from a Note 3. So happy to have something in that can actually run an operating system that is not so slow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I still think Tue for us. I still have not updated since this morning. Not trying to be debbie downer, but I don't think we are getting them today.
Blue, you were convinced your order was messed up, not shipping, lost, wouldn't ship before next Friday, wasn't going to be processed this weekend, that the rep canceled your order, etc.

You may remember or not, hundreds of posts back where many of us told you it would process, you would get a tracking number, that nothing was wrong with your order, thst the reps always say "thanks for being a loyal TMO customer" when the DM conversation was finished, that the rep didn't cancel your order, to just wait and have patience you would get tracking, that many didn't get the processing text and email but that was ok, that you would get tracking this weekend, you were shown tracking from the S7 that was done the same way.

You didn't believe any of us in what we were telling you.

To be fair Blues, everything you said was incorrect and everything we told you over and over was correct. This is your first pre-order and with all of the above I have to ask.. How can you know right now if you are getting your phone tomorrow or not?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if our packages will require a signature or if we can leave a note for UPS to leave it.
If you sign up for the UPS free My Choice account, you can choose some options, like saying it is ok to leave without a signature. You can also type on instructions for the driver, such as "leave package in back yard in the tool shed" or wherever. Just remember of you do that, until you remove your instructions, those will be there for all deliveres in the future that UPS brings to you.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
By the way I know I'm late on this but I am upgrading from a Note 3. So happy to have something in that can actually run an operating system that is not so slow.

Posted via the Android Central App
I loved my Note 3 but I had to get the 4 when it came out. I think you picked a good one to upgrade of you don't get all of the Notes. The 5 is great but the 7 looks like it is going to be a really good one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney