T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm looking for something that has 3.0 Quick Charge. That looks like a good charger however I need something that's going to be a little bit quicker because I'm always on the road.

Posted via the Android Central App

Well the reason I got this is since the note 7 doesn't support quick charge 3.0 and I don't have any other quick charge devices so figured it would have been a waste.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I paid full price from a dealer on eBay. The benefit of doing that is that I don't have to pay tax, so it's literally just $849. I got tired of the high monthly phone bill.

Also, I expect to sell my S7 Edge for about $400. If so, I will only have paid about $449 for the note.

Anyone back-up devices with ur strategy, or do just roll with one?? I would think that an outright purchase might make you have to have a different means of insurance on ur device??

barefootbear

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Anyone still only got the "order process" stage still on their orders? I guess they have not left KY yet.

Mine literally just shipped. Got the email and it shows as shipped on the website. Think I'll be getting it on Tuesday. My shipping is overnight and it says it might take up to 2 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante