T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Same here. My ups tracking shows for Monday delivery but plane hasn't taken off. Hopefully the plane isn't delayed. I checked the weather for Kentucky and it's showing thunder storms in an hour. Or 2pm their time

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
A few pages back I posted a next day air saver package screenshot that showed a departure scan after 4am in Louisville and still delivering that same day in Texas. Still a couple hours to go.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Reason why I don't think I'll get it today is because I bet the plane flies into either Tampa or Miami and I live in SWFL unless it flies into RSW. I got an airport only a mile from me but I think just Fed Ex flies into it. So it's unlikely it will travel that far today when the plane hasn't even taken off yet.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Where did you find the IMEI? ? I looked but wasn't able to find it on my tmo site

I think I got my IMEI too..It came in a EMAIL from Tmobile. I see this long number and it is not my account # or my order #, so it has got to be the IMEI number. I going to get intouch with Sammy right away too.. Hoot, hoot, :D

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I think I got my IMEI too..It came in a EMAIL from Tmobile. I see this long number and it is not my account # or my order #, so it has got to be the IMEI number. I going to get intouch with Sammy right away too.. Hoot, hoot, :D

You have to wait until you have your N7 in hand to do the promo submission. You need the MAC address of the N7, in addition to the IMEI. No need to do anything in regards to the promo yet.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Same here. My ups tracking shows for Monday delivery but plane hasn't taken off. Hopefully the plane isn't delayed. I checked the weather for Kentucky and it's showing thunder storms in an hour. Or 2pm their time
I posted this earlier. This is a regular shipment, not what they have been doing this weekend. The plane left at 5 am Eastern time. All my shipments leave KY between 4:30 and 5:30.
6b4d3406e299532ee9238239581673ed.jpg

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine literally just shipped. Got the email and it shows as shipped on the website. Think I'll be getting it on Tuesday. My shipping is overnight and it says it might take up to 2 business days.

They say that on some emails, but if you look at the UPS track info, it will say overnight.. IMO, all these orders are going overnight unless otherwise instructed.
Everybody that got a UPS tracker, will get it overnight, I think that was safe to say...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.