T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think I got my IMEI too..It came in a EMAIL from Tmobile. I see this long number and it is not my account # or my order #, so it has got to be the IMEI number. I going to get intouch with Sammy right away too.. Hoot, hoot, :D
You have to have the WiFi number too. Let me find my post again and repost it.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
When did you preorder?

IMO, when you preorder doesn't mean you will get yours before somebody who preordered after you.. I have preordered real late a couple times and put at the front of the pack, and got mine before the peeps that preordered one second after the preorder option started.. :D

Devs44

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I know that charger n cable comes in the box, but i am specifically talking about DASH charger which comes with op3. This charger doesnt let our phone get hot while charging and its ultra fast! So was curious if i could use this adapter!

abtm

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
2:30am EST. Guess I'll go to bed. Doesn't look like mine is getting picked up by UPS tonight. Still sitting at "In Transit to UPS".

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
To Claim your T-Mobile gifts from Samsung and the info you will need.

YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE

Items you will need:
IMEI Number
Wi-Fi MAC Address
Your Receipt

FAQ, including a list of items you need to provide to Samsung found here:

Samsung Promotions

The promotion claim page for T-MOBILE only.

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/Mobile/en-us/EnterTmobile

When I did this last year, I took a picture of my proof of purchase and uploaded it to the site when prompted.

YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Reason why I don't think I'll get it today is because I bet the plane flies into either Tampa or Miami and I live in SWFL unless it flies into RSW. I got an airport only a mile from me but I think just Fed Ex flies into it. So it's unlikely it will travel that far today when the plane hasn't even taken off yet.
Blues.. Come on. UPS delivers every day in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci