T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got charged for mine a half hour ago. Tracking number from UPS has said "In transit to UPS" for the last 2 days.

*KanyeShrug*
It is there either at the facility for the last two days or the company is very near UPS. They are doing the sorting and prep that UPS does while they have been processing all weekend.

Nabiscuit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine on the fourth. Got all tmobile notifications, this weekend. Got charged this morning at 12:30 am. UPS says estimated delivery before end of day on Monday (today) but shows absolutely no tracking info other than that.

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

I sincerely doubt mine will be here, tomorrow.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Dang, just after 3am Eastern which means it's after cutoff time to select a 2 hour confirmed delivery window, so much for that.

I just changed my package from delivery to will call pickup at the Customer Center. The little one isn't gonna be happy about not sleeping in lol. Customer center opens at 9am.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know that charger n cable comes in the box, but i am specifically talking about DASH charger which comes with op3. This charger doesnt let our phone get hot while charging and its ultra fast! So was curious if i could use this adapter!
Oh.. I would use what comes with the phone. The charger is made specifically for the Samsung phone. I've bought extra quick chargers that are supposed to be compatible but they don't all work as they should. I keep one or those chargers at my mom's just for the times I am there and may happen to need it.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Dang, just after 3am Eastern which means it's after cutoff time to select a 2 hour confirmed delivery window, so much for that.

I just changed my package from delivery to will call pickup at the Customer Center. The little one isn't gonna be happy about not sleeping in lol. Customer center opens at 9am.
That sucks I was going to try that also... didn't know about the cutoff time.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
2:30am EST. Guess I'll go to bed. Doesn't look like mine is getting picked up by UPS tonight. Still sitting at "In Transit to UPS".
None of them have gone there yet. When they go they should be ready to go on the plane immediately. Regular overnight shipping never leaves KY before 4 am when I get a package.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That sucks I was going to try that also... didn't know about the cutoff time.
Yeah, here's the info straight from UPS site:

Confirmed Delivery Window*
UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members can choose from up to three different 2-hour confirmed delivery windows.*

You can request a confirmed delivery window as early as two days before the scheduled delivery date and as late as 3:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of delivery.*

After a 2-hour confirmed delivery window has been selected, additional Delivery Change Options cannot be requested for that package.*

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I know I'm definitely getting the phone before release date my biggest dilemma now is I have an OtterBox & spigen case I need to return which I don't like gotta get me a UAG case which always been my go to

Hkpand

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Got my text on Saturday but no email with tracking info. Nothing on UPS my choice either. Guess I won't be getting it tomorrow
Same here. Ordered on 8-4, blue, JOD over the phone. Got the packing text on Saturday afternoon like everyone else. Then nothing. Checked t mobile website still Being Processed.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
It was said here many times before I feel like people don't read if there's no action in the next 2 or 3 hours it's very unlikely there's going to be a Monday delivery, Kentucky does like to ship late because I can testify myself my S7 edge my Note 5 and many other phones I have order have departed from Kentucky very early in the Am.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
No UPS flights have departed Louisville thus far tonight. I have only seen 5 inbound UPS flights in the past 3 hours. Not unusual for a Sunday night as all next day air shipments picked up Friday would already be at their destination city already, so the outbound volume will be less tonight. A good time for a bulk shipment. Between 4-6 am EST is the busiest time for outbound departures with shipments heading West leaving later due to gaining hours with the time zone change.

With these phones being a part of a bulk pre sorted shipment, it is possible you may not see any scan activity from UPS until it reaches the sort facility closest to each packages destination. TMO booked these as a Monday delivery, so that should happen. There is heavy rain over Louisville right now and will continue for the next 90 minutes. Hopefully it clears up by then and these UPS flights will leave around their normal departure time of 4-6am and we all get our new toy! :)

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
No UPS flights have departed Louisville thus far tonight. I have only seen 5 inbound UPS flights in the past 3 hours. Not unusual for a Sunday night as all next day air shipments picked up Friday would already be at their destination city already, so the outbound volume will be less tonight. A good time for a bulk shipment. Between 4-6 am EST is the busiest time for outbound departures with shipments heading West leaving later due to gaining hours with the time zone change.

With these phones being a part of a bulk pre sorted shipment, it is possible you may not see any scan activity from UPS until it reaches the sort facility closest to each packages destination. TMO booked these as a Monday delivery, so that should happen. There is heavy rain over Louisville right now and will continue for the next 90 minutes. Hopefully it clears up by then and these UPS flights will leave around their normal departure time of 4-6am and we all get our new toy! :)

I'm curious how do you know this? I checked the weather and the storm should pass Louisville by 4:15ish

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious how do you know this? I checked the weather and the storm should pass Louisville by 4:15ish

Which part? If you are referring to flight departures, I am getting the info straight from the FAA out of SDF (Louisville) airport. The rest is based on my knowledge from 25+ years in the transportation/logistics business, many of them with UPS. The weather data I am getting from Accuweather MinuteCast at the Louisville airport predicting the heavy rain to last until about 4:43am EST.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Just in case I'll bring my dog in to leave no obstacles for the man in brown. I wish I had a water bottle to offer him too in gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908