T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
This makes sense that they would hold them until Thursday. It probably takes several days to package millions of pre orders. Makes me feel better that I don't have a tracking number yet. Not missing out on anything

If the tracking says it was original scanned today, there is still a chance everyone who has a tracking number will get them tomorrow. There may be a few people getting theirs today.

I ordered two S7 Edge phones during the pre-order back in February. My first phone sat on order processed, ready for UPS for several days before it was finally updated. My first phone was ordered on the 27th and I got it on March 10. The second phone as ordered on March 2nd and I got it the 5th, which was a Saturday. I have no clue why I got the second pre-order before the first and T-Mobile had no explanation for me.

You'll get your phones when you get them. If you get an origin scan today, I say most likely the phone will be yours tomorrow.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
To me personally something happen I was schedule a delivery today between 11:30am
and 3:30 pm which was suppose to happen in 5 hours. There's been absolutely no updates from UPS or TMobile in the last 36 hours I find it very strange
This isn't like normal shipping, they aren't going through normal UPS where they get routed to KY. They are starting in KY.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
. Still the waiting game. I'd like to see some form of an update .
You won't see an update the way you do with normal shipping since they aren't going through the usual steps of tickets being done and then UPS picking them up and being routed through KY and then to delivery.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If that happens I will not only be very surprised but way excited.
We don't know how this shipment is going. That is exactly what they did with the S7. They were processed on Saturday and Sunday, all that were processed that day left KY very early Monday morning and they delivered Monday.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Which screen protectors did you go with?

I went with the Sparin Temp Glass on Amazon, it is black. Now, Amazon has the clear ones.. If this doesn't work right, I will return it and get a clear one. The main thing is I have temp glass, tough armour case, 200gb sd card, pouch case all sitting here waiting so I can hit the ground running with my Note 7.;). My Note 7 will never see a second of being naked. My 2 year old Note 4 has shown me the best way FOR ME to protect my phone. ;)

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I bought a spigen neo hybrid, spigen wallet, vrs leather wallet, caseology and some random brand one.. Thinking about getting a UAG ice one for my blue note..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought a spigen neo hybrid, spigen wallet, vrs leather wallet, caseology and some random brand one.. Thinking about getting a UAG ice one for my blue note..

It will be interesting to see how the colored temp glass compares to the clear temp glass. If my black temp glass in anyway takes away from the looks of my Note 7, it will go back for a clear one.. Main thing, no going naked.. :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can see TMobile doing this as a way of shutting customers up and calling every couple minutes asking about the device send out tracking numbers but the phone won't be available until the end of the week
Doing that would have the opposite effect. People that have tracking numbers with a delivery date and time of today are going to be calling and messaging TMO.

There is no way that TMO would send out tracking numbers knowing they have a delivery date and time for today (and some have a window of time listed) without the intention of them being delivered today. Remember TMO sent out tracking numbers to customers. People that found them on My Choice before they got a text, found them because they logged in My Choice or My Choice sent them a notification that a package was coming to them. No way they would have done them this weekend to hold them to Thursday and then send out tracking numbers. They know that would be begging to cover themselves up with calls, Twitter messages and complaints.

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I was curious so I looked at one of my old tmobile pre orders this morning. I noticed that I never got notified when it was out for delivery it went from waiting for UPS to Delivered. And thats what it says with my note7 pre order.( waiting for UPS) I wonder if this will be the same way... either way, it gets here when it gets here i suppose!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My tracking shows UPS next day air saver I believe all that guarantees is the next day by the end of the day not by 10:30 1030 is I think standard or Priority Overnight
No that is Next Day, end of day, for residences.
0b52d13f75b83589aba32024868a6f45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.