T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
That would be quite a nice surprise wouldn't it? I hope that happens with mine because the UPS store is right down the street from work

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was curious so I looked at one of my old tmobile pre orders this morning. I noticed that I never got notified when it was out for delivery it went from waiting for UPS to Delivered. And thats what it says with my note7 pre order.( waiting for UPS) I wonder if this will be the same way... either way, it gets here when it gets here i suppose!
Same thing happened with the S7's.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I think they are just holding all shipments and sending them out at the same time. I haven't gotten a tracking number yet but I'll bet I get my phone the same day everyone else who already has a tracking number does. My guess is Wednesday
I finally got mine overnight. No delivery scheduled for today. It just says Order Processed : Waiting for UPS. I am assuming Tuesday delivery.

c3c770af682702df873c86959e5e3659.jpg

564089f72eae25deb14f03c6dd171249.jpg

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
99% chance that those with estimated UPS delivery dates for today won't get deliveries today. None have even moved yet.

Agreed.

They were probably packed up over the weekend will be shipped on Monday and Tuesday delivery.

In my experience using "my ups" is very accurate so I would all be using that info and not T-mo info

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Defeats the purpose of pre ordering

Is there any chance of it arriving today guys? :(

This makes sense that they would hold them until Thursday. It probably takes several days to package millions of pre orders. Makes me feel better that I don't have a tracking number yet. Not missing out on anything

Either way my point still makes sense. It takes several days to package and ship all of those
For all of these, DON'T LISTEN TO THE REPS.
Go from past experience. There's no way they are holding all of them. They shipped already!
UPS doesn't know your package from someone getting a case or a toaster. They don't have that much control in that.
My company deals with distribution as well, along with street date sensitive material. The stores can control it. T-mobile controls it up until the point when it ships.
All of Kelly's work talking people off of the ledge has seemingly been undone in one post.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have also seen packages in the past where I checked at around 8:00am and nothing and then checked around 10:00am and it's says out for delivery as of 6:30.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Give it up people we're not getting our Note 7 today... tomorrow definitely.. looks like they just printed labels and package them but haven't been picked up by UPS.

I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok, just a thought... I don't usually check every moment of the shipping process, but I talked to a friend who works for FedEx and he said that tracking information can get delayed all the time. He mentioned, server issues, smudged or dirty bar codes, broken scanners etc..

Age old saying. ... a watched pot never boils.

As for people saying ups is shipping on Thursday, it could be a possibility for some, but not all of us

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Give it up people we're not getting our Note 7 today... tomorrow definitely.. looks like they just printed labels and package them but haven't been picked up by UPS.

I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?
Didn't a lot of people get delivery dates already of 8/15? I wouldn't give up hope yet. I wouldn't jump up and down and scream either if it didn't happen today.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
For all of these, DON'T LISTEN TO THE REPS.
Go from past experience. There's no way they are holding all of them. They shipped already!
UPS doesn't know your package from someone getting a case or a toaster. They don't have that much control in that.
My company deals with distribution as well, along with street date sensitive material. The stores can control it. T-mobile controls it up until the point when it ships.
All of Kelly's work talking people off of the ledge has seemingly been undone in one post.
I know lol.

If UPS hasn't gotten them shipped out like they did last time, then they ran into a snag. There is no way TMO would text customers a tracking like that knowing it wasn't going out. Their phones are covered up already I'm sure lol.

There was someone that was posting a out their S7 that showed "processing" like 15 minutes after the driver left from delivering his phone.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok, just a thought... I don't usually check every moment of the shipping process, but I talked to a friend who works for FedEx and he said that tracking information can get delayed all the time. He mentioned, server issues, smudged or dirty bar codes, broken scanners etc..

Age old saying. ... a watched pot never boils.

As for people saying ups is shipping on Thursday, it could be a possibility for some, but not all of us
Yes it can get delayed but they weren't doing these the same way.

I had one last week that was weird. My "processed waiting game for UPS" was almost 4.5 hours after the origin scan.

We won't know anything for sure until later in the day, unless numbers suddenly update. I just know TMO wouldn't have sent tracking numbers to customers knowing it wasn't going to ship, so if they didn't early this am, something happened.
ed652e0e38d82f386cbcf83fec86e4d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.