T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got to survive one more day with a Samsung on5 or LG Leon. Decisions decisions?

I can vouch for the On5. Before that I was using a J7, which itself is better than an On5, but the On5 is a fine temporary phone. I have to return mine to Best Buy on Wednesday. Hopefully the Note 7 shows up tomorrow without issues.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone called ups and see what they say?

Posted via the Android Central App
It won't do any good. The reps will just look at the screen and give you the answers for someone printing the label and not taking it to UPS.

The only thing, and I don't have a parlay coming to check, two people have other packages that haven't had any movement recorded on them since the weekend.

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have another packaged from UPS coming today.... It's strange that it has not updated on My UPS since 08/13/16 in the morning; does not say out for delivery, etc yet. Normally it would by now.

Makes me wonder if they're holding them until near the release date and we won't get them until thur possibly because Samsung won't allow them to be released.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I would think UPS would update their delivery date as soon as they realized they wouldn't meet it.
I think people want to expect the least so they're pleasantly surprised when it does show out for delivery.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I chatted with UPS. The packages aren't scanned into their network per the current scan history so they just tell you to check with T-Mobile to make sure it's shipped.

That's why I'm thinking UPS might not ship them out until wed or thur so we get ours on release day. Samsung doesn't want them out early possibly.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I would think UPS would update their delivery date as soon as they realized they wouldn't meet it.
I think people want to expect the least so they're pleasantly surprised when it does show out for delivery.

If they haven't been picked up by UPS yet the delivery date will change when they are scanned.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's why I'm thinking UPS might not ship them out until wed or thur so we get ours on release day. Samsung doesn't want them out early possibly.
Nope, UPS can't do that because according to them, they don't have the package. UPS can't initiate a hold on shipment without having the shipment and if a hold was initiated, it would show in the scan history.

T-Mobile could very well initiate a hold and not turn over there packages to UPS. However, they are just asking for a lot of extra phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc by doing that. They took people's money, sent out tracking emails and text messages and marked the phones as shipped. Once they mark as shipped, they should be turning over the phones to UPS.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
People are going to worry about it, they are ready to get their phones.

Telling then not to worry about phones that got tracking for delivery today is like making cupcakes and sitting them on the table and telling the kids "don't worry about the cupcakes, go play!" ??????

I want those freaking cupcakes.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Nope, UPS can't do that because according to them, they don't have the package. UPS can't initiate a hold on shipment without having the shipment and if a hold was initiated, it would show in the scan history.

T-Mobile could very well initiate a hold and not turn over there packages to UPS. However, they are just asking for a lot of extra phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, etc by doing that. They took people's money, sent out tracking emails and text messages and marked the phones as shipped. Once they mark as shipped, they should be turning over the phones to UPS.

That's what I mean, Tmobile could be holding them waiting to release them.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

That's what I mean, Tmobile could be holding them waiting to release them.

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
We're gonna start seeing ppl posting that they got their phones very soon just watch guys, including myself. I don't think T-Mobile would of taken our money and wait till thursday to ship, that would be them asking for a crap storm of pissed off customers calling them.

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure my note 7 is coming today, don't care what the reps or websites say. I'll believe that until 6pm today because UPS when it sets a date ALWAYS delivers my items within 12pm-6pm when never before or after.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure my note 7 is coming today, don't care what the reps or websites say. I'll believe that until 6pm today because UPS ALWAYS delivers my items within 12pm-6pm never before or after.

In my experiences though the UPS tracking site has always been pretty accurate for me. I don't expect it today.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
We're gonna start seeing ppl posting that they got their phones very soon just watch guys, including myself. I don't think T-Mobile would of taken our money and wait till thursday to ship, that would be them asking for a crap storm of pissed off customers calling them.

That's definitely true, especially since it's an overnight delivery. Why do it on the weekend if they're going to hold onto them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc